Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Adrianne Curry here!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri666C
    Hey everyone....I just want you all to know I've been reading these posts for months....You all rock! Yes! All of you! Even those who hate me! (I hate to dissapoint, but I'm gonna make it far...I'll knock on doors till the slap a restraining order on me!!!! I love you guys and thanks for watching! I'm sure my partner in crime...Elyse...reads this sh*t too. Thanks fo everything. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate everything I've been blessed with...tons of oppertunity...and great fans...Keep it real people!!!!! Go see some great concerts and rememeber....ALL HAIL THE LIZARD KING!!!!
    Love always,
    The Satanic Fugly nosed, stupid stoner Liz/Millia look alike (according to those who love me so much!)
    Adrianne Marie Curry
    THANKS AGAIN GUYS! I WONT DISSAPOINT!

Adrianne, your post forced me to come out of lurkerdom. You're so beautiful-with or without being made up, and so intelligent. You made the show interesting. I can't say that I'm a fan of the modeling industry, but I'm glad that you got the opportunity to do something that you wanted to do. I hope that you manage to stay away from drugs and other negative things in the industry that have been the downfall of so many other young women.
    Last but not least,Congratulations!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri666C
    this is great guys....all you people acting like I'm soo damn important I couldnt possibly be the one writing this sh*t! TYRA IS MY ANGEL, she is so down to earth...and really is a great human being...I love her to death...she saved my life...and my familys.....IluvRobin....thank s for the nice shout out...although your girl and I are like Bush and Bin Laden....that was nice of you. I will be doing TONS of sh*t for those of you who want to know...I cant say what they are...but I am moving to NEW YORK CITY on MONday! tHAT KIX ALL ASS! I hope I have time to post with all you bad asses on here! I DID VISIT THE LIZARD KING! I even stole rocks from his grave....lord (the real one!) forgive me! I love that man though.....My cousin Matt is dope.....a little turdburgler, but cool. I'm sure he will clear up the "is this Adrianne? Or some Physco stalker that wants to kill us all????" thang. Keep it real! Oh yes, ELYSE IS THE ABSOLUTE SH*T! She's gonna go far....and if ever she needs any help.....or a buddy to talk to...I'm her bitch. I always will be. ELYSE IS ONE OF THE COOLEST BROADS ON THIS EARTH! She may come across as a smart ass but she WILL grow out of that! She is very smart in her areas........but I bet she couldnt fight off people trying to jump her! Tha's where I come in...to protect my lil bitch! Luv ya guys...and rememeber......if someone says you cant do something....tell them F*CK YOU, and LICK MY BALLS!
    Love,
    Adri
    LMAO! This chick is funny as slit (yes, I meant to say "slit"... I don't want to be banned). She said, "...a little turdburgler" lmao. Who thinks oh slit like that? I've never heard that before in my life. Adrianne, if you blow up big big bigggg time, you can't post as much cuz they will use it against you in the tabloids. .... aww phug 'em. :fyou Do as you please. But do you have a publicist that tells you how to act on TV and in interviews and stuff? I don't think you are allowed to curse a lot, right? Dammit, too many of us have questions. She can't answer them allllll.

FORT Newbie
    Dammit, too many of us have questions. She can't answer them allllll.[/QUOTE]
    Wish I could.....you are all right though...I may be too busy to get on here soon. I just wanted to say waadddup to my FORT homies....I said I HAVE BEEN VIAITING THE PEOPLE AT FORT! I may start sounding like a broken record through interviews and such BUT they are mostly the same questions....busy week ahead of me...I hope I can find time in the future to read again! Take care people

FORT Newbie

wow

hey girl i'm so happy 4 you i'm a huge fan as u can tell from the name i cryed like a baby when u cryed hehe i'm 21 from massachusetts i hope one day i can see u in person good luck with everything lov you baby ~sarah~

FORT Newbie

Chikky

Quote Originally Posted by B_BabyThug2
    LMAO! This chick is funny as slit (yes, I meant to say "slit"... I don't want to be banned). She said, "...a little turdburgler" lmao. Who thinks oh slit like that? I've never heard that before in my life.
    You never heard of turdburgler?

Oh well, anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianne of Supreme Kickassedness
    She is very smart in her areas........but I bet she couldnt fight off people trying to jump her! Tha's where I come in...to protect my lil bitch!
    Well ... we all know you'll just "protect" her from others so that you can have her all to yourself!

Cyaron

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyaron
    You never heard of turdburgler?

Oh well, anyway,
    Nope! Never in my life. I like it... I'm going to use it. If this isn't the real Adrianne, I still like this person. He/She is funny.

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Turdburgler, I believe is a Beavis and Butthead thing.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

FORT Regular
    Adrianne, congratulations on being America's Next Top Model! You can do anything, runway, Sports Illustrated, Victoria's Secret, interviews, acting, etc. You seem like a cool fun person to party with and remind me of Milla in Dazed and Confused. Next time you're in Paris, run up and down the Eiffel Tower steps, it's a good workout. I'm trying to convince Elyse to model, you two should move in together in NYC, with Shannon and Robin of course. I lived in NYC, and midtown and upper west side and upper east side is boring. Union Square is the best neighborhood where tons of models live, all the subways stop there. I remember a show on MTV years ago that was like Real World for models, think it was called Models In The House. Great people like you made ANTM the best reality show ever, maybe you can take over for Tyra someday. Are you going to Ozzfest, Warped Tour, Lollapalooza, or any other rock shows this summer? Look forward to following your career, good luck and keep us posted.

Congrats Adrianne

Congratulations Adrianne, U Rock!!!

Love u and would like to know what u r doing these days. Have u made the Revlon commerical yet? Do you know the time when they will air ur commercial? Can't wait to see it!

Anyway, u and Elyse have a lot of fans on this forum (Robin too, but I really don't understand why, I hate her, possibly even more than u do), so please come back often and leave a message or two for us - we are desperately longly single males who would like be to be reincarnated as the oil they smeared on you during the nude photo shot next life.

Well, just kidding.

BTW, is that oil still available? Could you sign a bottle for me?

Thanks

I said that just to piss off Robin and Robin fans.

On the other hand, I believe Robin probably thinks Internet is Evil and anyone who uses it will go to hell.