Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Adrianne Curry here!

FORT Newbie
    So if it is you, what are you doing now - I am sure your fans would love to know - and no I am not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adri666C
    Go see some great concerts and rememeber....ALL HAIL THE LIZARD KING!!!!
    So Adrianne (user name CRACKS me up)...did you ever get to see Jim's grave when in Paris? That would have been the very first thing I would've done if I went to "gay Parie"!! Always remember that the "west is the best" and the next time you visit, let me know 'cuz I would love to show you around...

You are totally smokin' in every way, shape and form. Don't change a bit please!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Have to say I'm skeptical, guys, that this is Adrianne. I posted on li'l Mattio's website; that seems more of a sure thing.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    And how do you know for sure that Mattio is related to Adrianne?

Well, he has family photos, plus he has believable family stories (like the fart room). He stuck around a long time and made a website, didn't just throw a post here and there with some Adrianne-isms. But who knows? I didn't believe you when you put a spoiler on. You had a 33% chance of being correct, more if you used a little brain function. I apologize if it was the other howard. Get you guys mixed up.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Heyyyy that's cool if this is Adrianne! Hi Adrianne :wave (<----I don't even know if that is a real command but I hope it works). If this is Adrianne, can you tell us what Tyra is like? I'm a really big fan of her's.

FORT Newbie
    Oh yeah... I'm GLADDDDDDDD you won. That was the happiest moment in my reality television watching life. It was scary watching u up there with shannon. my stomach was turning, man. I'm going to try for the third season (im 17... i have to be 18 ). You also saved me from getting more ripped off by Model Search America when you were on the show talking to your mom about getting ripped off by fake agencies and searches. Thank you!

Hey, Adrianne.
    If you had time, pls do keep us updated on what magazines you will appear so that we can go buy them. I don't wanna miss any of them, man. Plus, the tvs, shows, radios, etc, too.
    I know you will be very busy, so if you had time, pls do!
    Thanks!

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago

Adrianne

Hey girl!! Congrats on winning!! I was just wondering if you have any advice for the people who are going to try out for ATM 2.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    I tried posting on the above link (Adrianne's yahoo group) after I joined it, but somehow I keep having some difficulties, ?? so I will stick to this fan site to post. I was always kinda "cosmopolitan" (magazine) girl, but I will switch to Marie Claire from now on, since it will be her first magazine to be featured. I will be looking forward to buying all the magazines that will have her pics from now on.. we all really can't wait to see more magazines, tvs, shows, etc w/ her in it...
    Well, I see that you managed to work the problem out by successfully posting. This forum might not be around for all that long, and if it is, it'll be focused on the new season.

We'll still be there, and hopefully Adrianne will still be keeping in touch with us every so often.

Cyaron