Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrianne Curry here!

How do we know for sure this is Adrianne?

FORT Newbie
    Yo, Adrianne!! I'm so happy you won. You totally deserved it and have the maturity to appreciate the wonderful opportunity you have won. I think Beau was right to say that you life experience makes you a better model than Shannon. You do have a lot cooking behind your eyes.

I love your personality and would much rather see you sitting next to Leno or Letterman than Shannon. At least you have interesting things to say.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in print and on TV.

Congrats again.

Amy

FORT Newbie
    Oh, I forgot to say that knowing you are an animal lover just makes me love and respect you even more. I hope you get to open that big cat sanctuary someday with all your big modelling bucks. (Try to save some elephants while you're at it. They are super cool animals.)

And you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Very cool.

You and Elyse are the only 2 on the show I would ever want to hang out with.

ILuvRobin
    Adrienne, if that was really you I have to say congratulations...You did a really good job, and really grew from week to week..You deserved to win...I know you are going to look at this comments and deem me suspect because I am a Robin fan, but I don't hate you. I give credit where credit is due..It is cool that you are accomplishing your dream....I hope you really do well in the modeling field...God bless
    Last edited by ILuvRobin; 07-11-2003 at 11:22 AM.

How do we know for sure that was Adrianne?

How do we know for sure that was Adrianne? It's not hard to go and make that screen name and write that stuff, so what was the proof that it was really her? Please tell me!

ILuvRobin
    yeah, I feel you...anyone can say anything...people are crazy these days...and especially with the 666 come on....

FORT Newbie

For those of you that think it was Adrianne posting ...

I have a oceanside mansion in Arizona I would like to sell to you

:stupid

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by laura000
    How do we know for sure that was Adrianne? It's not hard to go and make that screen name and write that stuff, so what was the proof that it was really her? Please tell me!
    It's not hard to impersonate someone on the message board, but there is a good way for us to get proof. A guy named Matt Laker used to post on these boards. He's the real Adrianne's cousin so he could find out if it's really her. I think he's already been asked in email, so if he replies we'll know. I think he's said before that she occasionally reads the forums, so I'm not surprised if it's really her.

FORT Newbie

Robinhata4LIFE

Dudes, it's me! I can do whatever I want from now on! I couldnt post before because I was not eliminated ....or won yet.... I love you guys! sorry about the 666...I DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN...well, maybe in robins eyes...but we all know she holds Black Masses at her home! Thanks again everyone! You all kick so much ass! Like I said, I've been reading these boards for months....quite interesting bullsh*t I might add! This is so fun, how many licks does it take to get to the center of if this is really me or not? The world may never know......

PS~I LOVE TRENT REZNOR AND JASON MEWES! ONE OF YOU, PLEASE MARRY ME!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adri666C
    Dudes, it's me! I can do whatever I want from now on! I couldnt post before because I was not eliminated ....or won yet.... I love you guys! sorry about the 666...I DO NOT WORSHIP SATAN...well, maybe in robins eyes...but we all know she holds Black Masses at her home! Thanks again everyone! You all kick so much ass! Like I said, I've been reading these boards for months....quite interesting bullsh*t I might add! This is so fun, how many licks does it take to get to the center of if this is really me or not? The world may never know......

PS~I LOVE TRENT REZNOR AND JASON MEWES! ONE OF YOU, PLEASE MARRY ME!

Cool. If this really is her, you f*ing rock!
    Last edited by John; 07-11-2003 at 05:50 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast