Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shannon would have been great!

FORT Newbie

Shannon would have been great!

I think a lot of people are overloking how hard Shannon worked. She is an 18 year with little world experience and frankly, she kicked butt. She has grown so much since the beginning og the show and I think she deserves a little credit. She was my pick all along. It would have been nice for someone to win that has good moral values and is a Christian. She could have had a postitive influence on the modeling world. The best thing about Shannon is the fact that she realizes that this path is not the one the God has chosen for her and that is she stays strong in her faith, God will lead her where He wants her! I am amazed by Shannon and truly admire her for everything she has accomplished!

Oh, and I think her voice rocks!

she is hot and has good values, i'm sure her future is bright.

ILuvRobin
    she does have good values, and she really stepped up her game...I think she will do well, especially if she stays true to who she is

ILuvRobin
    wow, we agree...what a SHOCK LOL...serious...I am going to work, so see you later..Good to talk to you

FORT Newbie
    She definitely owned the runway at the Baby Phat show.

Shannon is great.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tsg358
    She definitely owned the runway at the Baby Phat show.
    Someone should re-play that for Elyse to see. It had nothing to do with estrogen and everything to do with attitude and desire. Even if Shannon doesn't have what it takes to do high fashion/runway, it doesn't matter. For that brief moment she did and outdid everyone on the show.

FORT Newbie
    I think Shannon would have been great, but by the 2nd episode I was positive she wouldn't win. They weren't developing her character enough, while Adrianne was clearly the winner. It was all very predictable. The only time I was surpised was when Nicole got booted.

FORT Newbie
    I don't want to piss off any Shannon fans, but I thought she was a nice person, but not to even be compared with Adrianne.

But a lot of people apparently think she was hot, so I guess we just have TOTALLY different tastes... I still think that BabyPhat thing was a pretty close call.

Cyaron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast