Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mediocre looking "models"

FORT Newbie

mediocre looking "models"

i cant believe that these girls are in the running for anything. These were the most unattratcive women for a MODEL show I have ever seen.

ILuvRobin
    well, I disagree...Robin was the reason I watch...she is beautiful and Kesse is beautiful too...A better looking verson of Tyra..Elyse is pretty too, especially with her short hairstyle..just too thin...

Robin was definitely not pretty, her and Kesse were both fat, I can't see how they even made it on there. Oh well, they'll never be models for real anyway.

Adrianne and Shannon looked really good all made up, just like normal people when not, bot not unattractive at all.
    \\//
    (oo)
    =VV=
    W W

ILuvRobin
    Kesse was Fat? Wow.I guess Twiggy is your ideal of the perfect model..I have heard it all...Robin may have full hips but she is not fat either and she is beautiful...

Sorry, but you're wrong.............

Robin may be ok on the top but her bottom is huuuuuuuuge, and her face is pretty average even when she's all made up. For her to want to be a model is a total joke!!
    \\//
    (oo)
    =VV=
    W W

ILuvRobin
    As a runway model, I understand your view because her hips draw away from the clothes...That is why I see her as a print/catalog model even if was a beautiful thing to see her on the catwalk in that dress...her face is beautiful, that is why she takes great pics...Photogentic as anyone I have ever seen...make up or no make up...

Sorry, you must have low standards, i think her face is pretty ugly.
    \\//
    (oo)
    =VV=
    W W

ILuvRobin
    you must want to look at angels then..you are not going to get much prettier than Robin..you can talk about her attitude and strong personality, but there is not much question about her looks..However it is your opinion...beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    Last edited by ILuvRobin; 07-10-2003 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    you must want to look at angels then....However it is your opinion...
    I just know i don't want to see somebody that unattractive (inside and out) to be a top model.
    \\//
    (oo)
    =VV=
    W W

ILuvRobin
    I would caution you not to judge off of editing...if I did I would be critical and cynical of EVERYONE on the show..but I won't...she is beautiful inside and out to me...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast