Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mediocre looking "models"

I can't stand Robin! She is so rude and inconsiderate. And i agree, she is ugly. Her face is all squished and her nose looks like Mike Jackson's. I also think she is a prostitute or something....
    But I have to stand up for Kesse. When binniegirrl said she was fat, I looked at myself in the mirror and considered not eating... Kesse is beautiful and she is not fat.
    But my fav. by far is Adrianne! She is the best ever ever, Robin, in my opinion, sucks ass.

The End

"Good night slut-hoe"
    -Adrianne

Quote Originally Posted by americanIdol
    i cant believe that these girls are in the running for anything. These were the most unattratcive women for a MODEL show I have ever seen.
    I don't mean to be rude americanIdol...but man, oh, man. :rolleyes
    Your username leaves me to assume that you are an American Idol fan. If this is true, can you honestly say that the top 10 from season one and the top 12 from season 2 of AI were all great, wonderful singers? As other people have said in this thread, subjectiveness is the key to talent reality shows like AI, ANTM, Fame, AJ, etc.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie

Shi......

Some people think Robin was *attractive*? BEAUTIFUL even?!?! That's about the saddest, yet funniest crap I've ever heard.

Of all people ... Robin ... beautiful ... LOL...

There were a few that really WERE, like, say, Adrianne ... but anyway she won, so apparently a few other people recognize that.

I guess Elyse was, as well. Hell, you know? That's about it. I didn't think Shannon was all that, or anyone else except maybe Tessa, believe it or not. But Robin? Not fat, but maybe like a 3 or 4 out of 10. That's pretty butt-ugly for a model I think.

If I offended any of you by saying that, I'm really sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's just what I really think. I also think it's crazy to call Kesse fat.

Cyaron

Keep up with Adrianne! We have the largest, most active group about her at:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

Everyone has different standards of beauty. I think we should all agree to disagree and move on. Although I did not like Robin as a person, I cannot say that I think she is ugly. I think she is photogenic.

ILuvRobin
    Cyaron, it is your opinion and I can respect that...Everyone has their idea of beauty and a lot of that is cultural...Adrienne is cute because she is a tomboy and tomboys ae attractive to me, but she is not FINNNNE, imo...Elyse is pretty, and her short hair definately fits her, like a white version of Halle Berry(not comparing her to Halle, but just talking about her hairstyle)...Shannon is cute...Nicole is ok, Tessa is ok too...Kesse is beautiful IMO...That is funny, cause she looks like Tyra on some pics and I don't think "Ty-Ty" is that cute...Nice shape but not gorgeous, but Kesse to me is beautiful....But Robin, oh my goodness...Her dark eyes, her copper skin, small waistline...Obvisously pagents agree with me....

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    Cyaron, it is your opinion and I can respect that...Everyone has their idea of beauty and a lot of that is cultural...Adrienne is cute because she is a tomboy and tomboys ae attractive to me, but she is not FINNNNE, imo...Elyse is pretty, and her short hair definately fits her, like a white version of Halle Berry(not comparing her to Halle, but just talking about her hairstyle)...Shannon is cute...Nicole is ok, Tessa is ok too...Kesse is beautiful IMO...That is funny, cause she looks like Tyra on some pics and I don't think Tyra is that cute...Nice shape but not gorgeous, but Kesse to me is beautiful....But Robin, oh my goodness...Her dark eyes, her copper skin, small waistline...Obvisously pagents agree with me....

Da_Rage
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    Nicole is ok, Tessa is ok too...Kesse is beautiful IMO...That is funny, cause she looks like Tyra on some pics and I don't think "Ty-Ty" is that cute...Nice shape but not gorgeous, but Kesse to me is beautiful....

i agree. kesse is beautiful or as i would put it, "indescribably hot". everything about her seems fine. even her accent sounds sexy. i'm not one of those people who are attracted to accents but her arkansas drawl sounds so sweet on her soft voice...but i digress.

ILuvRobin
    plus she has that girl next door, down to earth type of spirit....I can understand why people would be feeling Kesse...She was the one person other than Robin that I REALLY want to see win even over Shannon..the funny thing is, when I first saw the promos and I heard her "the best part of my body is my breasts" comment, I thought I don't like this girl...However, seeing her change that..I hope she does well..

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    Although I did not like Robin as a person, I cannot say that I think she is ugly.
    Sensibly said, slightlyshady.

There was a lot more to this show than just a look. I thought Elyse had a great look, but so did Ebony & Nicole. Nicole - she had an odd square jaw but my god, she looked 10 feet tall in those stiletto heels & bikini on the first photoshoot.

Didn't matter because they had to be able to perform/work/deliver the goods. I guess if Tyra wanted to show the world there's more to being a model than walking around in clothes and keeping your mouth shut, she succeeded.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast