Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mediocre looking "models"

Your opinion only, in none of her pictures did she look pretty at all (to someone with taste, that is). Her face is too big, lips too big, ass too big, everything is too big........... I'm not saying you have to be twiggy, but at least be attractive. That's ok, it was only a joke for her to be in a modeling contest, she's sooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    \\//
    (oo)
    =VV=
    W W

ILuvRobin
    first of all, there is nothing wrong with her lips or her hips...That is afro-centrentric, which is what I grew up with..she has beautiful eyes too....why don't go and be model if you are so beautiful?

FORT Fan
    have you looked at a model recently.

1) You never see their whole body unless they are on a runway

2) They rarely speak

3) They aren't considered the ideal of beauty anymore. A supermodel may be considered "Hot", but not a top model.

These women were all typical of todays models and may be even better looking since they were picking from tv.

FORT Fan
    also, a modeling contest is not a beauty contest.

The funny thing is that Robin won those.

(Sorry IluvRobin, but I had to say it)

ILuvRobin
    That is true...that is why Robin would be perfect as a print model, cause you have to have a look...Robin is beautiful but she does not have "it"...Modeling is all about have a look that is different...I agree with you@Matty I have no problem with what you said..I respect your opinion when it comes to that
    Last edited by ILuvRobin; 07-10-2003 at 04:48 PM.

Da_Rage
    Quote Originally Posted by bunniegirrl
    Robin was definitely not pretty, her and Kesse were both fat...

WHAT???? KESSE...FAT???? WHAT??? MY KESSE (well i wish she was my kesse)??? WHAT IN THE WORLD???

what... do u have a t.v that's long on width and short on height or something??? i see no gut on her. where do they come up with these posts??? what's your vision like 90/90??? i mean come on. i could see if you said "PHAT" but not "fat".

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model/i...ep01/kesse.jpg

where is the fatness in that pic???

fat...gimme a break.
    Last edited by Da_Rage; 07-10-2003 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBravo
    also, a modeling contest is not a beauty contest.

The funny thing is that Robin won those.

(Sorry IluvRobin, but I had to say it)

That is funny, must not be a lotta people from her little hick-ass southern town, if she's considered pretty.
    \\//
    (oo)
    =VV=
    W W

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Rage
    WHAT???? KESSE...FAT???? WHAT??? WHAT IN THE WORLD???

what... do u have a t.v that long on width and short on height or something??? i see no gut on her. where do they come up with these posts??? what yor vision like 90/90??? i mean come on. i could see if you said "PHAT" but not "fat".

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model/i...ep01/kesse.jpg

where is the fatness in that pic???

fat...gimme a break.

Yeah, I was STUNNED when I saw that....Kesse is pretty and not hardly fat..

The best models are not necessarily that best looking people. It's all subjective, anyway.

I think Shannon was obviously gorgeous. Elyse and Ebony were especially beautiful, too, in a more exotic way. Everyone else I would consider pretty to average, but they all had at least some model potential.

Shannon and Elyse were the only ones who were runway model thin, but nobody on the show was fat.

I actually think the casting of the show was excellent. Some people were cast mainly for personality or diversity, obviously, to make for an interesting show. Maybe they could have found girls with a bit more potential, I don't know. But the pool of potential top models is very small...

ILuvRobin
    true..salome...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast