Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: America's Next Top Model Recap 7/8

FORT Newbie
    I dislike Robin as much as the next person, Bunniegirl but that is no reason to be rude to IluvRobin. Learn some manners.

ILuvRobin
    thanks Amy....

FORT Newbie
    Your welcome ILuvRobin. Spirited discussion is one thing but outright personal attacks aren't cool.

For the record, I think the football guy was lusting after her too. So what? Human beings lust after each other all the time plus having 6 hot women hanging on him and rubbing up against him would certainly bring out the lust in him. Robin should get over her squeamishness. Sex is normal. Even Christians do it.

FORT Fogey
    CaliGirl, B-movies are my specialty! Thanks for the support, proofreading, etc. in these recaps.

sher, Wyndemere, Carlylicious, Delia and tracker, thanks for your compliments!

hepcat, knowing you'll be reading the recaps is a treat. Of course I had to point out you deliver Janice-like lines a full WEEK before she does!

ohmygod, Leo and breathless4975, thank you!

ILuvRobin and bunniegirrl, thanks for making a mockery out of my recap thread with your silly argument. ILuvRobin, I expect this from you. Since day one you've done nothing but add one-liners to stroke your own posting ego. bunniegirrl, you pulled a Shannon and in one day managed to catch up to his annoyingness. But at least I agreed with you.

To everyone else who has read these and sent me PMs and emails, I thank you. If I have not responded, I certainly will.

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyS
    Your welcome ILuvRobin. Spirited discussion is one thing but outright personal attacks aren't cool.

For the record, I think the football guy was lusting after her too. So what? Human beings lust after each other all the time plus having 6 hot women hanging on him and rubbing up against him would certainly bring out the lust in him. Robin should get over her squeamishness. Sex is normal. Even Christians do it.
    Sex is normal...In the context of marriage for Christians...but I hear what you are saying though, if you are attractive to men, and I am a man so it is not easy to control that part of it...That is why I think Robin would be better as a catalog model for that reason, because I don't can handle that on a day-to-day basis...

Deep Dish, it is sad that this is the way you feel about me...Believe it or not I have respect for you, I don't know you andbut I respect your opinion, especially on modeling...However, if that is the way you feel, I will stop posting, because as far as I am concern I am tired of defending my favorite girl and people calling me annoying for do it....

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    DeepDish, you're a scientist who records every word & detail. Thanks for the transcription - sounds kinda funny written down.

DeepDish, your recaps have been so much fun to read - smooth as sorbet sprinkled with black peppercorns of humor. *Sniff* getting misty here...wah!!

[a la Mystery Science Theater 3000]: Thank you, DeepDish, for making us laugh....about love....again... Hope you're recapping something else soon!

DD...I probably mentioned this weeks ago, but here it is again. One of the main reasons why I decided to stop being a lurker on the FORT and become a member was because of your brilliant recaps and postings in this forum. You have made me , and think you are better than . I am sure you will be back for the next season and I hope that John can find something else for you to recap very soon. Oooo...how about Paradise Hotel, have you been unlucky enough to get on that recapping list??

I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    I will stop posting, because as far as I am concern I am tired of defending my favorite girl and people calling me annoying for do it....
    Never thought I'd see the day! Don't stop posting, IluvRobin, I for one love to have someone to argue with. What are we going to do now that the show is over, though?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

dd.. you did a great recap! I'm very grateful for your time. I was away for the finale and was greatly disappointed, but a friend reminded me of your recaps!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANKYOU!
    I'm going to miss this forum....but not the bickering! :mad:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234