Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am sooo proud of her

I am sooo proud of her

I know that we are all very proud of her. I watch that scene when she wins over and over, and it still gives me shivers everytime. CONGRATULATIONS!

Also Id like to thank everybody who have been supportive of her. She does go to this website sometimes and reads what you guys put. Thank you so much.

Ive had so much fun at this message board with everybody. Ill talk to you all later! and go to my website for updates!

Kwel! Nice to know that she has such a supportive cousin.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago

Il

Hey Mattio- Where is Manhatten,IL?? I live in Chicago and grew up in the Chicago area, so I'm just curious...you don't have to answer if you think that this question is too creepy, although, I have no plans of going there, I just have never heard of it before...anyways, BRAVO ADRIANN!! Tell her congratulations from me!

ILuvRobin
    mattio...you and I have not always agreed on things, but AC is very deserving and I hope that she really becomes not just a working model, but the next supermodel...

I hope Shannon does to!

ILuvRobin
    I agree...However, I see her(shannon) more as an Elle, Vogue type....

FORT Fogey
    I'm currently looking at both this month's and last month's issues of Elle and Vogue and I don't find "type" similarites between anyone there and Shannon (or Adrianne or Elyse for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    I'm currently looking at both this month's and last month's issues of Elle and Vogue and I don't find "type" similarites between anyone there and Shannon (or Adrianne or Elyse for that matter).
    i don't know about elle or vogue, but maybe someday...

however, shannon would fit right in as a CoverGirl girl. i think she's easily going to be as pretty, if not prettier, than molly simms, the #1 cg of the moment, when the proper stylists get ahold of her.

ILuvRobin
    what do you think about kesse? give your honest opinion on her about strengths and weekends as YOU see them, and what do you see her doing

her body was too soft for a top model and her face has already been done (see tyra)

though i liked the character of kesse, i didn't ever think she had "it".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast