Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am sooo proud of her

ILuvRobin
    ok...she was probably too nice for modeling...you gotta have some attitude, believe or not...I still think there is a place for her, but she does look Tyra too much...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by shersidhe
    however, shannon would fit right in as a CoverGirl girl. i think she's easily going to be as pretty, if not prettier, than molly simms, the #1 cg of the moment, when the proper stylists get ahold of her.
    You have an excellent point, sher.

That's totally something Shannonesque.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    what do you think about kesse? give your honest opinion on her about strengths and weekends as YOU see them, and what do you see her doing
    and btw, i have no idea about kesse's weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    ok...she was probably too nice for modeling...you gotta have some attitude, believe or not...I still think there is a place for her, but she does look Tyra too much...
    and i don't know that kesse was too nice for modeling. i'm guessing that in reality there probably ARE some nice models. i just don't think that kesse had what it takes to be a top model. she could be a catalog model or something, but again, the look she has to offer has already been filled by tyra. why would we need 2 tyras?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattio
    I know that we are all very proud of her. I watch that scene when she wins over and over, and it still gives me shivers everytime. CONGRATULATIONS!
    Dude, I know exactly what you mean. I thought I was the only one at first, but there are a lot of people that way I think. And it's not just because of what's happening. It's all because if Adrianne. She is just that beautiful. It's insane. But I love it.

Also Id like to thank everybody who have been supportive of her. She does go to this website sometimes and reads what you guys put. Thank you so much.
    Well, now that we don't have to kick any judge's asses. I'm glad they made the right choice. It was plain as day to me, but for some reason, they kept on getting the crazy idea that a couple of the other girls could hold a candle next to Adrianne. As far as I'm concerned, they just sorta faded into the background when she was around. Well ... I still noticed Elyse. She is really beautiful. But it's just not the same.

Ive had so much fun at this message board with everybody. Ill talk to you all later! and go to my website for updates!
    Yeah, man. Keep us updated on her appearances, OK?

Cyaron

Over 30 members! The only active AC group around...
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12