Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who should have won?

Who should have won?

So... out of all ten who started, who would you have picked to win?

I would have picked Elyse.

Mine too, and then I got to know how cool Adrienne can be.. they both would be my picks!!

Da_Rage
    kesse was my favorite but i thought elyse should have won.

ILuvRobin
    well, my heart wanted Rob, but...the one who won is the person who should have won...Adrienne did grow leaps and bounds and since they wanted an edgier model, then she is the one...Someone they can mold, and is adaptible...

FORT Fogey
    Up until the Reebok shoot, Elyse.

After that, but before last night's episode, Elyse or Shannon if only Shannon would generate that something that was inside her.

After last night's episode, Shannon.

You know what's funny, on the finale episode, my heart was going with Adrianne while my head was going Shannon.

ditto delia. me too.

ILuvRobin
    I judged from the body of work...not just one episode..I thought Adrienne was consistent and was improving and adaptible...I just think it was too little too late for shannon...Even though she come off a little more edgy, that would not be believable

FORT Fogey
    The reason why the judges spoke so highly of Shannon is because body of work means little compared to the end result. It took the body of work to get you there but whoever the winner is can be determined by what's there now, not who racked up the most points by winning the tests. Otherwise Elyse would not have been eliminated.

I was thinking Adrianne or Elyse all the way, right up until the segment of last night's show where Tyra explained what exactly they were looking for in America's Next Top Model...

Elyse was the TOP MODEL but she was too high fashion for much of the stuff Tyra mentioned, i.e. Sports Illustrated, commercials, TV shows, etc.

That left Shannon and Adrianne, and Adrianne was more of a blend between Elyse and Shannon model utility-wise (not looks wise) so she deserved the win, imho.
    ~M o s a i K~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast