Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who should have won?

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    The reason why the judges spoke so highly of Shannon is because body of work means little compared to the end result. It took the body of work to get you there but whoever the winner is can be determined by what's there now, not who racked up the most points by winning the tests. Otherwise Elyse would not have been eliminated.

Well, I thought Adrienne and Elyse were neck and neck and that Shannon was close too..so to me I felt the most consistent would win and the most adaptible to would win...like I said it would not suprised if shannon won, because I felt she had that in her, but Adrienne was consistent and plus Tyra wanted a model they could mold

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    ...so to me I felt the most consistent would win and the most adaptible to would win...Adrienne was consistent and plus Tyra wanted a model they could mold
    She wasn't adaptable on the Paris go sees and she wasn't adapatable to the NYC Fashion Week runway. She wasn't adaptable to commercials (ask the director) or in her interview. She didn't adapt to dainty Wonderbra lingerie either. Where is the adaptability? The molding?

ILuvRobin
    you are right...that is why at first I would have not voted for her, but you could see the improvement, especially with the socialites...she stunned me, that is when I knew she could win, and I had to take her seriously

FORT Fogey
    Chatting up some French guys was the most irrelevant test of all. Every other thing I listed she was no more than 3rd or 4th best.

ILuvRobin
    the only reason I say that, because it show that she fit in setting such as that...I think that was important

FORT Fogey
    They all fit. Eating in a restaurant, attending an event and having a conversation with other humans isn't difficult. It doesn't matter if it's in Paris or Newark. The only malcontent that doesn't know how to comport herself is Robin.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by musicismyradar
    So... out of all ten who started, who would you have picked to win?
    Adrianne should have won... and did.

FORT Newbie
    shannon

FORT Newbie
    Adrianne kicks major forms of ass, and it would have been like "NOOOOO!!!!" if anyone else would have won ... especially Shannon with that goofy mouth of hers.

Sorry to disagree with ya there, Mark.

Cyaron

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/
    Adrianne fans go to this url ^

FORT Fogey
    It was Beau that told Adrianne she had a "goofy smile."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast