Thread: did any one see adrianne on regies and kelly

FORT Newbie

did any one see adrianne on regies and kelly

she looked so good today her hair is up to her shoulders she had a cool dress like thing on she is very tall she sayed they did not no who won untill the last show witch was last night she is very happy she told kelly then kelly asked if they really fight on the show adri sayed yes then the show was over and she smiled i'm new here as well i been a lurker peace much love ~sarah~

ILuvRobin
    I know you are happy to see your girl win...even though I did not agree with every thing AC did, she was the better girl for the whole 8 weeks and I am proud of her, especially this last episode

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the report, adrianne~4~ever!

FORT Newbie
    "she looked so good today her hair is up to her shoulders she had a cool dress like thing on she is very tall she sayed they did not no who won untill the last show witch was last night she is very happy she told kelly then kelly asked if they really fight on the show adri sayed yes then the show was over and she smiled i'm new here as well i been a lurker peace much love ~sarah~"

Can you explain what you mean by "they did not no who won until the last show witch was last night"?

Some of us knew for quite a while while others knew from the beginning, like Mattio. Why do you think he was on here pumping up Adrianne every change he got?

FORT Newbie
    all she sayed is that no one new untill last night who won i'm just telling what she sayed i dont no how to put it

FORT Newbie
    I don't mean to be rude Adrienne4ever but use some puctuation please. It makes it hard to decipher your posts.

FORT Fogey
    I think he just means she wasn't allowed to say.

howardmarshal,

FOR THE FINAL TIME, I DID NOT KNOW WHO WON! OK! so stop saying that.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago

Adriann on Regis and Kelly

I saw Adriann on Regis and Kelly too! She did look awesome. What I think the first poster was trying to say is that Revlon and Wilhemina didn't even know who won until last night. So, she hasn't done any modelling since the show yet, she did say that she didn't go back to waitressing and basically mowed grass and pruned trees. I thought that was cute

FORT Newbie

What makes you so sure he knew?

You guys, Mattio is right. She didn't give out who won.

Revlon didn't know, and her boyfriend didn't know. I don't know if her mom did or not, but at this point I think that might have been the only person who knew, if she told anyone.

Read more info on what happened in her TV appearances here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

Peace, and Adrianne kicks ASS!

Cyaron