Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: And The Winner Is....

And The Winner Is....

Adrianne. America's Next Top Model.

FORT Newbie

Seeing this picture, it's hard to deny her deserving it. Just gorgeous.

"Robin's sleeping on the floor... Miss Pageantry!"- AC

YEah, it was great to find out she won... she deserved it for sure... but i was kinda bummed when Elyse was cut before Shannon.. I thought for a split second that Shannon would won, and then I came back down to earth... After Elyse was cut, I was sure Adrienne would win... CONGRATS, ADRIENNE!!!!!

I'm so happy that she won.....I was afraid they'd pick Shannon. but I was happy to find that wasn't the case.

Congratulations Adrienne, damnit girl, you deserved it!

(Ok I'll even admit I shed a tear or two when they announced the winner...lol...I"M such a sentimental fool =P)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

goddess-glow
    I'm happy for Adrienne... she deserved it the most because she worked the hardest. Elise didn't seem to want it anyway. But I'm in agreement with acclyaimed... Shannon should've gone first and Elise should've walked down that catwalk.

FORT Newbie
    I think Shannon is prettier.

FORT Newbie

Heh...

I agree with all of you except Mark. I thought Shannon was mildly pretty, but just mildly. I was surprised when Elyse was cut first. I also thought it would be Elyse vs. Adrianne at the end.

Elyse would have kicked ass on the catwalk, but anyway I'm just glad with the final result. I was worried too, after the stuff they were saying about how Shannon "owned" the show. Well did you see the way they designed the girls for that?

Bah. Adrianne rules and it would have been just WRONG if she hadn't won. I was never into reality TV at all even, but she just has a quality that captivates. Actually, several qualities.

Since most of you would seem to agree with some of the stuff I said, I figure I'll spread the word. I joined a yahoo group for Adrianne. We're the fastest growing and the only active group I know of. I like the idea because I'll be able to keep track of what she's doing as far as TV appearances and modeling jobs, etc.

Anyway, here's the URL so you can chesk it out:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

See ya

Cyaron

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndemere
    (Ok I'll even admit I shed a tear or two when they announced the winner...lol...I"M such a sentimental fool =P)
    Imagine if they had stuck with playing Simon & Garfunkel songs at eliminations! The tearfest would have been thrice as much!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyaron
    I agree with all of you except Mark. I thought Shannon was mildly pretty, but just mildly. I was surprised when Elyse was cut first. I also thought it would be Elyse vs. Adrianne at the end.

Elyse would have kicked ass on the catwalk, but anyway I'm just glad with the final result. I was worried too, after the stuff they were saying about how Shannon "owned" the show. Well did you see the way they designed the girls for that?

Bah. Adrianne rules and it would have been just WRONG if she hadn't won. I was never into reality TV at all even, but she just has a quality that captivates. Actually, several qualities.

Since most of you would seem to agree with some of the stuff I said, I figure I'll spread the word. I joined a yahoo group for Adrianne. We're the fastest growing and the only active group I know of. I like the idea because I'll be able to keep track of what she's doing as far as TV appearances and modeling jobs, etc.

Anyway, here's the URL so you can chesk it out:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

See ya

Cyaron
    I find Elyse is too skinny even by a model standard. Shannon looks healthier and actually prettier than Elyse.

FORT Newbie
    Elyse didn't want to win. This became apparent in her guest lecture on estrogen features. If she had been in the final two, the odds were tipped in her favor. This was a whimsical lark for her that just went farther than she expected. Smart way for the girl with a real life to exit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast