Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And The Winner Is....

Yay Adrienne!!!!!I am so happy you won !!!!!!!My friends and I were all about you baby and we are all a bunch of old (30's) married mums.GnR rules!!!!!
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

so tell me,how were Regis and Kelly yesterday?
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jules77
    so tell me,how were Regis and Kelly yesterday?
    Regis and Kelly were awesome! Kelly is the sweetest woman I have ever meet! Sorry I had to clean up my act on that show...some shows I can be myself...others I need a lil polish.....Kelly made me feel great...after the show she camne into my dressing room...telling me how excited she was to have ME there! I couldnt believe it! She was telling ME she was excited to meet ME! KELLY F**KING SOAP OPRA AND TALK SHOW GODDESS! What a sweet and awesome woman she is.....she also got a lot of inside dirt out of me....how could I refuse???

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Please feel free to share all your inside dirt with us too!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyaron
    ...and when Tyra took her pics and was the ONLY one who *forced* Shannon to look good. If she looked like that all the time, I could understand her being in the top 3.
    I know! It's kind of like Shannon trusted Tyra and opened up. Robin's negative influence at the Budda Bar was the key moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Adri666C
    Sorry I had to clean up my act on that show...some shows I can be myself...others I need a lil polish.....
    Adrianne...I am hoping that you can get booked on Jimmy Kimmel Live. He and you have very similar personalities and senses of humor and I am sure the interview would be a great one. hehe...if you go on...you could do a bit where you are jumping on a trampoline...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She was always my choice to win (and did--wow!). Good for her!

FORT Newbie

Adrianne!!!

OH MY GOD!! is adri666 really adrianne curry??? if so, i think you are SO awesome and you rock--both inside and out. i watched the show on a fluke, but i got hooked in b/c of you. my sister and i became obsessed w/ you winning. you have so many fans!!!
    p.s. do you know elyse is doing?

FORT Newbie
    I was thrilled tha Adrienne won, she rocked it! Shannon was California pretty, nothing special about her look. Although Robin had a gorgeous look, she had issues, definitely in the wrong biz. And Elyse - such potential, but alas no enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    YEah, it was great to find out she won... she deserved it for sure... but i was kinda bummed when Elyse was cut before Shannon.. I thought for a split second that Shannon would won, and then I came back down to earth... After Elyse was cut, I was sure Adrienne would win... CONGRATS, ADRIENNE!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Well, im from New Zealand and it is the 27th of November 2003. We are only just come up to the part where Kesse is eliminated. Thanks yall for ruining it, but then again, it was my fault for searching up ANTM for their offical website but instead found this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast