Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And The Winner Is....

FORT Fogey
    I thought she was nervous and fell apart. In an attempt to hide behind a scientific smokescreen, she spewed biological gibberish to a crowd that was asking a completely different question.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I was very pleased that Adrianne won.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Again, I agree with you, DD. (I agreed with you about the very similar issue about Elyse on another thread..)
    Kjrjmk, Elyse wanted this, but she just fell apart. What you wrote "This was a whimsical lark for her that just went farther than she expected. Smart way for the girl with a real life to exit." seemed like it is beutifying her loss to me... (no offense!!!)
    Even if what you siad was true, (E didn't want it) then just like Tyra said, "a girl w/o much determination has very little chance to succeed in the industry." So, in my opinion, she didn't deserve the title...

I am so glad that Adrianne won and I can't wait to see more of her. She has depth (and is a Jay and Silent Bob fan). Shannon is beautiful and obviously young and malleable- but I'm glad they chose the 'Broad'. However, they both kicked butt for the Baby Phat fashion show.

Thank you Tyra and UPN for a "reality" show that didn't disappoint me with obvious fakeness or contrived and unfair "elimination" methods. I hope the next one is just as good. A follow-up on all the eliminated girls would be nice, too. 'ANTM- Where are they now?'

And yes, I did get teary-eyed when Adrianne won.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    Again, I agree with you, DD. (I agreed with you about the very similar issue about Elyse on another thread.)
    We're like roped moutain climbers!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkikm
    I am so glad that Adrianne won and I can't wait to see more of her. She has depth (and is a Jay and Silent Bob fan). Shannon is beautiful and obviously young and malleable- but I'm glad they chose the 'Broad'. However, they both kicked butt for the Baby Phat fashion show.

Thank you Tyra and UPN for a "reality" show that didn't disappoint me with obvious fakeness or contrived and unfair "elimination" methods. I hope the next one is just as good. A follow-up on all the eliminated girls would be nice, too. 'ANTM- Where are they now?'

And yes, I did get teary-eyed when Adrianne won.

Exactly. On everything you said. I never even watched reality TV until I saw Adrianne and Elyse on this show. And I'm not so sure I would've continued if it were just Elyse. Adrianne was the one that really knocked me on my ass.

You are right, though. They both kicked ass at the fashion show, but the way they designed the hair and stuff ... I think they did Shannon's a little better. The only times I saw her than she didn't bug me were the fashion show (because they all looked kinda out there, as was probably the point), and when Tyra took her pics and was the ONLY one who *forced* Shannon to look good. If she looked like that all the time, I could understand her being in the top 3.

But then again, it took them so damned long to eliminate Robin, so looks can't be their only objective.

Man, about getting teary-eyed when Adrianne won, I did too. It's almost like you can feel the emotions going on, and because I knew how much Adrianne wanted it, and needed it ... and because she's just SOOOOO damned beautiful and they kept talking about how great Shannon did instead, like she was going to win ... it was a trip.

Heh ... talk about runon sentences...

Cyaron

Adriane rules! Want to keep up with her?
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by monkichi
    I find Elyse is too skinny even by a model standard. Shannon looks healthier and actually prettier than Elyse.
    Nahhh... but I guess the world would be boring if we all agreed on EVERYTHING.

In any case, I'm cool because in the end, Adrianne won. Hell yeah.

Cyaron

I was jumping for joy and balling when Adrianne was announced the winner! And her reaction made me want to hug and kiss her.

Congrats Adrianne!

OK...sorry...I am just real excited!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I was jumping for joy and balling when Adrianne was announced the winner! And her reaction made me want to hug and kiss her.

Congrats Adrianne!

OK...sorry...I am just real excited!

Trust me, I understand that. And about the end, oh my GOD I know what you mean.

Of course, all through the show there was nothing I wanted to do more than kiss her.

Cyaron

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

FORT Newbie

whattup yos?

I think Adrianne deserved to win too! Oh wait, I am her! Thanks for all the awesome comments guys! I love ya! Hey Deepdish, why not a fan??? Don't ya just Loooouuuuuve me? Hehehe, oh well, I live to anger you baby!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast