Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Talk Show appearances? Magazine spreads?

FORT Newbie

Talk Show appearances? Magazine spreads?

Any info on Adrianne appearing on any talk shows in the near future? When is the Marie Claire spread supposed to be out?

Also, was their photo shoot for STUFF magazine ever published? I'd love to see it.

I have to comment on something that really bugged me throughout the series: Why did people always make negative comments on how Adrianne spoke but never Shannon? That woman has the most irritating, loud, gravelly voice ever! I cringed every time she said "Oh my word!"

urban cowgirl
    Adrianne will be on Entertainment Tonight this evening.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaL
    I have to comment on something that really bugged me throughout the series: Why did people always make negative comments on how Adrianne spoke but never Shannon? That woman has the most irritating, loud, gravelly voice ever! I cringed every time she said "Oh my word!"
    Because Shannon has a husky voice, nothing wrong with that. It's understandable and distinctive in a good way. Her use of that phrase aside, she can deliver a line.

Adrianne sounds like she's wearing a muzzle. Even Dr. Hannibal Lecter speaks more clearly when he's got his on.

ILuvRobin
    ok...I will try to check it out....I am proud of her, she will wanted it and even though I am a Robin fan, I disagree with her in that I think Adrienne deserve it...She looked so nice, especially in that black dress...Classy...May GOd bless her abundantly

FORT Newbie

Shannon's voice

I must agree with AndreaL, who seems like a very nice person! Shannon's voice irritated me to no end! Adrianne's didn't bother me so much, because she kept coming up with humorous and clever things to say! (Like my favorite... asking Elyse how to say "Does your kootch stink?" in French! Please forgive any misspelling!) She's my favorite and I'm very glad that she won!

With all due respect to ILuvRobin, who always posts thoughtful messages... I just have to state my belated opinion on Robin... I found her to be the most detestable, self serving, sanctimonious, self righteous snob that I ever had the displeasure to see! How she hung around so long is obvious... every successful show needs a villian. By the end, she'd turned into such a cartoon! People like that can't really exist, can they??!!

ILuvRobin
    thank you for the comment...I appreciate it a lot....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stickwich
    People like that can't really exist, can they??!!
    Oh yes they can.

i didn't like shannon's voice at all. the gravelly nature was disturbing. left me wanting to clear MY throat every time she spoke. i think adrianne will be fine with a few voice and articulation classes; however, shannon will always sound like a smoker.

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by shersidhe
    i didn't like shannon's voice at all. the gravelly nature was disturbing. left me wanting to clear MY throat every time she spoke. i think adrianne will be fine with a few voice and articulation classes; however, shannon will always sound like a smoker.
    And the funny thing, Shannon does not smoke but AC does...I never really notice both voices like that...I mean I know that Tyra complained about AC's voice a lot...However, you could always work on that....

FORT Fogey
    Shannon could say, "Keds--they feel good," better than Demi.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast