Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Talk Show appearances? Magazine spreads?

i'm guessing shannon was a high school cheerleader and her vocal chords have yet to recover.

FORT Newbie
    Shannon was interviewed on the UPN newscast in NYC yesterday after the show. I don't understand why (I think it was) Kimora said Shannon is more eloquent than Adrienne. That is clearly not the case. She's darling, but insipid. Adrienne is much more engaging even if her elocution sucks.
    Incidentally Elyse was supposed to also be interviewed, but wasn't at least in the half hour I saw the show. They asked Shannon all the typical questions such as "Do you think you've led a sheltered life?" and "What do you think of the judges decision?"

FORT Newbie
    I have to agree with some of the folks here and say that Shannon's voice is actually more annoying. I found Adrianne's final thank you to the judges to be so much more thoughtful and eloquent than Shannon's ditzy ramble. I think in those few seconds Adrianne proved that she would be the better choice for interviews, etc.

ILuvRobin
    yeah, Kimora saying that Shannon would be the better spokesmodel was interesting...I think both would be ok with teaching..that was not their strength, to say the least....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by tori
    I don't understand why (I think it was) Kimora said Shannon is more eloquent than Adrienne. That is clearly not the case. She's darling, but insipid. Adrienne is much more engaging even if her elocution sucks.
    Kimora said that but seemed to be convinced by Beau that Adrianne would be the more interesting talker (in substance).

about that interview after the show on UPN, Elyse was supposed to be there too, but she didn't make it. (She was late).

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaL
    I have to comment on something that really bugged me throughout the series: Why did people always make negative comments on how Adrianne spoke but never Shannon? That woman has the most irritating, loud, gravelly voice ever! I cringed every time she said "Oh my word!"
    Shannon has a husky voice, but the way she speaks is very clear.

Quote Originally Posted by shersidhe
    i'm guessing shannon was a high school cheerleader and her vocal chords have yet to recover.

FORT Newbie

Adrianne's voice

Man, I never had trouble understanding every single thing Adrianne said. I am baffled how many people say she has something wrong with the way she talks. I just don't get it. The way she talks is smooth and sexy as hell I think.

Reverse that whole paragraph and that's what I feel about Shannon.

Cyaron

And since I think Adrianne kicks so much ass, I figure I'll put this url up just in case any of you feel the same way.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

FORT Newbie

Stuff magazine photo shoot

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaL
    Also, was their photo shoot for STUFF magazine ever published? I'd love to see it.
    Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to mention it. Here you go. I'm not sure if it's ALL the pics, but I know it's all they've released up to now.

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_g.../girl_299.html

Cyaron

More than 30 members now! Cool!
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast