Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About the finale and the next season

Thanks Cyaron!! I was just curious to see if the producers had gotten her a voice coach...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I think that UPN was surprised at how well the show did and wasn't prepared for an update show. I do hope that they have one soon though!!
    Me too. The show gave them exposure so now it's up to them to harness it and take advantage of this great opportunity.

UPN should be thrilled with ANTM. Have you seen the ads for their new fall lineup? Ugh, Ugh, and more ugh. Dan Cortez in a sitcom with a baby? People get paid to think up these things?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Have you seen the ads for their new fall lineup? Ugh, Ugh, and more ugh. Dan Cortez in a sitcom with a baby? People get paid to think up these things?
    Sitting through the commercials for the pure tripe UPN is calling programming was the hardest part of recapping. There weren't even any AXE adverts to make it digestable.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    UPN should be thrilled with ANTM. Have you seen the ads for their new fall lineup? Ugh, Ugh, and more ugh. Dan Cortez in a sitcom with a baby? People get paid to think up these things?
    And don't forget "The Mullets"...business in the front, party in the back! Would you believe Loni Anderson and J. O'Hurley (Mr. Peterman from Seinfeld) are on this show??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

On the UPN website you can vote for "which new Tuesday night show are you most excited about?"
    ALL OF US
    ROCK ME BABY
    THE MULLETS

They so funny.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yeah when is the Marie Claire Magazine expected to be out? And i want to see that commercial. yeah i thought they didnt really focus on the show after she won. They just showed or played the audio of Tyra Banks saying why Adrianne won. and why she won. And then they went to a REvalon Commercial. I thought that was either the won they did earlier or just Adrianne one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123