Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About the finale and the next season

i didn't think she appeared to be imitating anything. i think she looked totally comfortable whereas i thought adrianne looked like she might puke at any given moment.

ILuvRobin
    she did look like that...LOL...However, I think too little too late for shannon...if you bring in the WHOLE body of work, then AC wins..No question

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by shersidhe
    ...whereas i thought adrianne looked like she might puke at any given moment.
    OMG, Adrianne had the pukey look like 4 times last night! Now that would have been a show-stopper!

yup. i'm guessing had she puked, she probably wouldn't have won.

But you know, even if she had puked, she would have shown up at the judge's deliberation

true.... too true!

Quote Originally Posted by Boohoo102
    I agree. I would like very much to see an update show. Including all of the other contestants too, not just Adrianne. I'd like to see if Adrianne has learned to open her mouth more, if Shannon has learned to close her mouth more, if Katie has saved any more polar bears, if Nicole has thrown away any other once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, if Ebony is still moisturizing, if Giselle has defeated puberty, if Kesse has morphed even more into Miss Tyra, if Tessa ever gets recognized at all, if Robin has gone to Jim Morrison's grave, and if Elyse has set up a confessional in her own home. Update show please...

OMG...OMG...OMG...you are so funny...

FORT Newbie

Updates after ANTM

Adrianne Curry was on "Live with Regis and Kelly" today, and they revealed that NOBODY (not even close friends or Revlon ... nobody) knew who the winner was going to be until last night. Apparently they kept it pretty secret until then.

Adrianne was doing odd-jobs that she liked better then serving in the mean time.

So anyway, I guess they couldn't really do much of an update, because not much was going on...

Adrianne rules, and as the ANTM forum changes gears over time, we'll have a Yahoo group that continues to talk about her, and keep track of her progress and appearances. We have the fastest growing group, and I think it's the only one that seems active. Here's the URL:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

Peace!

Cyaron

Quote Originally Posted by Cyaron
    Adrianne Curry was on "Live with Regis and Kelly" today, and they revealed that NOBODY (not even close friends or Revlon ... nobody) knew who the winner was going to be until last night. Apparently they kept it pretty secret until then.
    Oh poop! I missed it because I had to work! The one thing you didn't mention in your post Cyaron was how Adrianne's speech was. Do tell!!

I think that UPN was surprised at how well the show did and wasn't prepared for an update show. I do hope that they have one soon though!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Oh poop! I missed it because I had to work! The one thing you didn't mention in your post Cyaron was how Adrianne's speech was. Do tell!!

I think that UPN was surprised at how well the show did and wasn't prepared for an update show. I do hope that they have one soon though!!
    You mean the way she talked? She enunciated a little more than usual, but that's hard for me to say. I can say that other people who didn't like the way she talked before said it was better on the show.

I have always just melted hearing her talk, no matter what she said. She didn't seem to really lose that effect for me.

Cyaron

The yahoo group has more in-depth conversation about her apparance on this show and on other things.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adriannecurryrox/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast