Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air View Post
    Im starting to think that most of the songs are just jingles made for Reality TV shows, mainly for MTV.
    the background songs you mean?? mmmmm...I also think like that too,,because i dont know whether you guys realize or not,,most of the background songs in ANTM and Pimp my ride are mostly same!!

FORT Regular
    I rewatched the episode where Jayla got eliminated and when her picture was fading away, they played a different and nice song.. Does anyone know what it is?
    It's the still the fade away song, just another part. Or maybe I'm wrong, but I still think it's fade song.

Please someone knows the name of the music or song the girls dance when in cycle 2 they dance in Tyra`s video, but i want the music when in the dance studio they made a contest about the coreography wich April wins ( i think).... someone knows about this?...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin Jade View Post
    Please someone knows the name of the music or song the girls dance when in cycle 2 they dance in Tyra`s video, but i want the music when in the dance studio they made a contest about the coreography wich April wins ( i think).... someone knows about this?...
    that was shake ya body but idunno bout the dance studio though

FORT Regular
    I think of the fade away song when I listen to Potential by Citrus. Espically in the beginning. Maybe its a remix of the song and if not it's another good song for fading.

heather - jenah - chantal flavios2mollies's Avatar
    does somebody has the "sarah signature walk" song (from cycle 6) ^^ ?

FORT Regular
    does anyone know the name of the song they played on the cw antm page before it even premiered on that mini preview for cycle 7. It started off w/tyra and the song went all right, all righty, all right... right behind...
    I tried searching on yahoo w/the lyrics but nothing comes up. I can't seem to make-up the other words in the song. If anyone does please let me know. Thanks.

KGR
    FORT Newbie
    heya! does anyone know the name of the song on cycle 5, the episode where the big latin girl (I'm sorry I don't remember her name, but I'm latin too so it's not racist at all ) gets kicked out. It was right after the 'plastic surgery' photoshoot ended, right after she cried because the corsť was too tight for her.

To me it sounds a lot like Christina Millian's Dip It Low (Punjabi Remix), but not completely.

Anyone?

KGR
    FORT Newbie

Found ANTM's Theme!!!!

well, sort of...

Rodney Jerkins - Wake Up Call (Instrumental)

It's the background music for seasons 4, 5 & 6's theme!!

Should've thought of searching for Darkchild's tracks His music is just the right style for ANTM. Search for more of his productions, I'm sure there's another antm track produced by him.
    Last edited by KGR; 12-02-2006 at 12:18 AM.

FORT Regular
    i'm looking for a song thats played sometimes at was played at the end of cycle 3 when eva won. it was also played at the end of an episode of c6. I think that's the song you all mean by 'fade out song'. i't sounds really U2 and angels and airwaves-ish but it's not angels and airwaves. for sure', i know all their songs. but it sounds alot like it though.