Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar
    well it cuts off in the end because i didnt wanna hear "On the next episode of ANTM!" but it is still very good! I have it on my mp3.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 05-26-2006 at 11:23 PM.

Please note: this thread is for discussion of the songs/episodes only. We do not condone illegal downloading of copyrighted material.

Please don't post links nor ask for links in this thread. Violators will be given a vacation from the site, just as it states in our FAQ.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 05-27-2006 at 05:36 AM.

FORT Regular
    They also play Frozen by Celldweller in the cycle 3 runway. It was the perfect music.

FORT Regular
    ok I found two more songs that I think they play alot when they are discussing the girls and thier photos.

-What do you believe from Grits (it's another version from Robin's elimination)
    and
    -the ultimate remix by missy elliot, outkast, crazytown...

Does anybody know the name of the song they play when the girls pictures fade away, and when they announce the winner?I want that song soooooo bad.

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    does anybody know the music they were playing when in cycle 6 the panal challenge withthe courtgesture shoes (danielles broke her ankle) does any body know ANY of the music that they played?

Quote Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
    Does anybody know the name of the song they play when the girls pictures fade away, and when they announce the winner?I want that song soooooo bad.
    Isn't it "Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure"? I love that song and I think I read it somewhere being the song for when the pictures fade away. If it isn't, it's still a nice song though.

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life View Post
    Isn't it "Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure"? I love that song and I think I read it somewhere being the song for when the pictures fade away. If it isn't, it's still a nice song though.
    Is it? I heard it on thier myspace and it only sounded a little like the fade-away music.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10

Quote Originally Posted by breezez_air View Post
    Is it? I heard it on thier myspace and it only sounded a little like the fade-away music.
    Hmm.. They are similar though. Perhaps minus the singing and other err, effects, yeah, it could be it! Haha. Who knows... I even paused and read everything when the ending credits rolled. Interesting stuff though..

I rewatched the episode where Jayla got eliminated and when her picture was fading away, they played a different and nice song.. Does anyone know what it is?

Chakos::Linkletter::Epley breezez_air's Avatar
    Im starting to think that most of the songs are just jingles made for Reality TV shows, mainly for MTV.
    I don't wanna get fat like you
    Don't even believe in the F Word...FAT
    ...Perhaps you meant PEE AYTCH AY TEE
    Yeah...I did
    - Stacy Ann and Whitney- ANTM 10