Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack

Re: Soundtrack

omg.
    anyone know the songs they used in the cycle 10 runway.
    the first and second one is so fierce, and the one played when Whitney is working her 2nd outfit!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HansN;3000234;
    omg.
    anyone know the songs they used in the cycle 10 runway.
    the first and second one is so fierce, and the one played when Whitney is working her 2nd outfit!
    Yea I'm also wondering about them too, they were some funky beats! LOL!

Hey, everyone! If you want to know the name of the song they used to open the show, it's called Hotter by A. Lee.

Found it on Yahoo! Answers.
    Homeless Anya | Lingerie Marvita | Meat Packing Industry Lauren | Beauty Shot w/ Paint Anya | Musical Genre Fatima
    Fuerzabruta Fatima | Jet Setters Anya | Commercial Fatima | Roman Castle Dominique | Movie Icons Anya | CoverGirl Anya

Oh My God im dying to know the name of the song! that was used in the runway show challenge, the one where Katarzyna one! its the part where Amiee and Katarzyna started to walk out. they have also used that song in some parts of the episodes. please if anyone knows the name of the song, please tell me! haha i love the beat and rythm of it
    Katarzyna all the way!!
    "She is smart she has that unique polish look that you just cant take your eyes off of her."

Quote Originally Posted by starburst.;3000512;
    Hey, everyone! If you want to know the name of the song they used to open the show, it's called Hotter by A. Lee.

Found it on Yahoo! Answers.
    Omg, does anyone know where to find it? It's SO cool!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HansN;3001302;
    Omg, does anyone know where to find it? It's SO cool!
    Yea, someone posted a video on Youtube yesterday, here is the title to search for "ANTM Finale - Versace Runway Song - "Hotter" [FULL]" and the person has even put it on sendspace so anyone can download it, here is the link - Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

I love this song!!!

PM me if the link is not working.

Thanks a lot!
    But does anyone know the other songs, the one when Whitney works the runway the first and second time???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by phily693;3000010;
    Does anyone know of or have Fatima/Whitney Bottom 2 and Elimination music, it was so happy/sad and it set the mood.

I think this music might be the unfound music of this Cycle just like Bianca's elimination.
    If it might help, the music was used when Gina was packing her bags after she just got eliminated in Cycle 6.

I saw that episode earlier and I rushed on to FORT to say it has been used before once in Cycle 6, but I'm not sure if it has been used before that or after that until Cycle 10.

FORT Newbie

The 'HOTTER' song downloads is unavailable now !

FORT Regular

I uploaded the now "unavailable" song to mediafire under my name, I got this song from the original link that was on Youtube so here is where I uploaded it - ANTM Cycle 10 Runway Song - Hotter.wav

Hopefully this works, and as usual PM me if there is a problem or just write a reply here, and I'll try and fix the problem.