Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack

Re: Soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2691356;
    do anyone know the name of the song when Lisa was eliminated and doing her elimination interview??...the song had a piano in it!!
    i know. i love that song too. i like cried when they played it just because it made it seem even sadder.
    i keep bleeding love.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;2694273;
    i know. i love that song too. i like cried when they played it just because it made it seem even sadder.
    me to...that song reminds me of Evanescence new song called good enough...that song is so beautiful....i feel sad and cry when i hear it but i also feel purified as well...but i really would like to know the name of that song
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

On extrememusic.com, if you go to get trax, then you may be able to find these songs. For instance, under X-Series if you search for the album name Brit Rock, you can find the Fade Away song, (its called Free-For-All) and the song called Foolz Errand is definitly in a commercial, at least in the US. You can probably find songs from this website.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

FORT Fanatic

I forgot the exact term but there is generic music (I'll just call it that) that are provided to networks and television shows and they can use that generic music as background / filler music. " Free-For-All " has been used in many television shows and commercials.

cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sireafi;2696279;
    I forgot the exact term but there is generic music (I'll just call it that) that are provided to networks and television shows and they can use that generic music as background / filler music. " Free-For-All " has been used in many television shows and commercials.
    I think it's called stock music. I head that "free-for-all" or fade away song on the hills 2 weeks ago too.

Thanks reneealldeway19 for the website. I found out that the fade away song is by Nick nolan, I've always wanted to know who did the song.

And if you go to x-series>album name>nu acoustic> spiritual reality has also been used on the show, during one those "deep conversations" with tyra I believe.
    Last edited by dongdongahdong; 11-29-2007 at 01:15 AM.

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

Under x-series>album name>Africa Beatz they have a lot of songs they used in Cycle 4.

FORT Fogey

I really need help finding a non-ANTM song. Please PM me if you are willing to help. Thanks.

FORT Newbie

can someone please tell me the song that is played during Bianca's elimination??

Do anybody knows the name of the song used in the C9's Promo? "The future of fashion" one which were the 1st time knowing who the girls were. Can somebody post a link of this song?

Also do any of you guys know the name of the song which is usually used in the eliminations? I'm not talking about the fast beat one (Free-For-All) but the slow, sad one with only using the piano as the insturment. (When showing the girls packing their things and talking about how they feel with their eliminations)

Quote Originally Posted by Riverfish;2710864;
    Do anybody knows the name of the song used in the C9's Promo? "The future of fashion" one which were the 1st time knowing who the girls were. Can somebody post a link of this song?

Also do any of you guys know the name of the song which is usually used in the eliminations? I'm not talking about the fast beat one (Free-For-All) but the slow, sad one with only using the piano as the insturment. (When showing the girls packing their things and talking about how they feel with their eliminations)
    do you mean

Rihanna - Shut up and Drive?