Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack

FORT Newbie

Re: Soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by ichigomentos;1960623;
    ok I found two more songs that I think they play alot when they are discussing the girls and thier photos.

-What do you believe from Grits (it's another version from Robin's elimination)
    and
    -the ultimate remix by missy elliot, outkast, crazytown...

hi! i've been looking for that remix my missy e., outkast, & crazytown.. but i can't seem to find it.. what specifically do i have to type in to search for that song? i really really want to know

thanks!!! <3

please somebody can say me the title of the music when one girl is eliminated a the end of an episode and when her photo disappear on the screen....^please i need this music for au audiovisual video!
    thanks to help me!

Please help me! i have the intro song of ANTM the final Song but it miss me the song when a contestant is eliminated....(tam tam tam....) a soft music....please help me! it's for a class exercise I present the american tv reality (I'm french)......

Does anyone know the song that plays when a girl is eliminated on AusNTM?

Something like this:

"She lives in a different world she moves in a different [inaudible] She walks on a different road. She sees in a different color. But she sees a beauty."
    Last edited by iv3rdawG; 05-28-2007 at 11:14 AM.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

FORT Newbie

hey! I really really need two songs from cycle 8. they're both from episode 3. the first one is played during the herbal essence "hair and makeup" and the other one is played when J. Alexander steps in to introduce the "prom" runway show (some sort on 80s music). help me, please!

Anyone knows the title or has the file of the Intro of CANADA's next top model? thanks

I ♥ Nymphs on Acid. bigmofobuba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randall35;2421865;
    Please help me! i have the intro song of ANTM the final Song but it miss me the song when a contestant is eliminated....(tam tam tam....) a soft music....please help me! it's for a class exercise I present the american tv reality (I'm french)......

if your talking about the "Fade out" song here it is.

Sendmefile.com - The Ultimate File Hosting system, Free File Hosting, any file type, Unbelievably Fast download speed

hi does enyone know the song in cylce 1 when they took the snake photoshoot the episode where nicole we eliminated and the runway to

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randall35;2441878;
    Anyone knows the title or has the file of the Intro of CANADA's next top model? thanks
    I've got the theme!

FORT Newbie

Hi I'm new and i was trying to use the links to get all the America'sNext Top Model openings and they were expiered is there anyone someone can repost them I would truly appreciate it