Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundtrack

So does anybody know the name of the song in the background when Aj is eliminated?
    I've looked EVERYWHERE.
    Cannot find it.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

does anyone have the cycle 7 opening? Please please please!

Did anybody know the name of the song in the background when Amanda was eliminated?Please tell me,thankyou.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiningZero;2250289;
    Did anybody know the name of the song in the background when Amanda was eliminated?Please tell me,thankyou.
    OMG I LOVE THAT SONG. I've been searching for it forever.

FORT Regular
    Ladies and Gentlemen I have discovered the name of the song that they play during Cycle 5's runway finale. They play in between Nicole's and Nik's walks, and it's called Invaderz by DJ Acucrack and you can thank Tuesday night's episode of Road Rules for that, they played it on the show. Problem is I can't find it anywhere to download, and all I get is a 30 second sample clip and the cd's website. Oh well. Good luck in finding it. Oh by the way the website is here: Position Music, Inc.
    Last edited by ichigomentos; 02-23-2007 at 12:21 AM.

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    does anyone know the name of the song in the background when a.j was eliminated? i've been searching this song like forever..
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....

Hey Naima_4ever I have been searching for that song forever too!
    I don't know if this will help - but if you go on YouTube and search "Laguna Beach Season 3 Trailer" the first result plays the song from AJ's elimination. It starts at the beginning of the video and ends at around 0:27. I'm hoping someone will maybe listen to it and tell us the name of the song?
    That'd be really great!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by ichigomentos;2253075;
    Ladies and Gentlemen I have discovered the name of the song that they play during Cycle 5's runway finale. They play in between Nicole's and Nik's walks, and it's called Invaderz by DJ Acucrack and you can thank Tuesday night's episode of Road Rules for that, they played it on the show. Problem is I can't find it anywhere to download, and all I get is a 30 second sample clip and the cd's website. Oh well. Good luck in finding it. Oh by the way the website is here: Position Music, Inc.
    Omg, I love the music from this runway show, it's so cool and futureristic. Find more!!

learning to breathe by switchfoot... i think it is used in cycle 2 or cylce 3 when a girl is being eliminated...dont remember which girl though,...

Love will tear us apart naima_4ver's Avatar
    ^ i hope this is it...i'm downloading it.
    I admire him in silence and it's tough....