Thread: Opinions And Predictions!

FORT Newbie

Opinions And Predictions!

Heres what i think:
    Elyse- Ugh- way to pale and skinny- no one likes skinny scrawny pale girls- or at least i dont... she is most likely to win- which is sorta rediculous...

Adrianne- Man that girl gots attitude...but thats good for photo shoots... she looks like an average model- seen many like her...

Shannon- I think she is the most gorgeous one of all. She isnt to skinny and has such a great personality to her and i love her photos she brings out her attitude...although, she is very conservative which might be a problem...

WHO'S GONNA WIN?: ELYSE
    WHO SHOULD WIN?: SHANNON

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubrrr123
    Heres what i think:
    Elyse- Ugh- way to pale and skinny- no one likes skinny scrawny pale girls- or at least i dont... she is most likely to win- which is sorta rediculous...

Adrianne- Man that girl gots attitude...but thats good for photo shoots... she looks like an average model- seen many like her...

Shannon- I think she is the most gorgeous one of all. She isnt to skinny and has such a great personality to her and i love her photos she brings out her attitude...although, she is very conservative which might be a problem...

WHO'S GONNA WIN?: ELYSE
    WHO SHOULD WIN?: SHANNON

Well, anything is possible...Shannon is a dark-horse...She almost blew it though and she has to relax and be more versatile..if I had to vote right now, Elyse is the best, but anything can happen...Adrienne is much closer to Elyse then some people might think...A killer performance on the runway and she can overtake her....Believe it or not, I am psyched for tommorow and my favorite is not on there anymore...

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    My final two are still Elyse and Adrianne. Shannon still has some deficits (I actually think that Shannon is almost as thin as Elyse, even if her weight was reported to be some 20lbs more; I can't quite believe that). If I were picking purely on look, ability, and willingness, I'd pick Elyse. If I'm adding "desire to be a model" and a nice muscular thinness rather than just skinnyness, I would pick Adrianne. But I don't really see Adrianne as runway ready whereas I do see Elyse ready for that. Even if she doesn't want it. I would not pick Shannon as an international model.

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelard
    My final two are still Elyse and Adrianne. Shannon still has some deficits (I actually think that Shannon is almost as thin as Elyse, even if her weight was reported to be some 20lbs more; I can't quite believe that). If I were picking purely on look, ability, and willingness, I'd pick Elyse. If I'm adding "desire to be a model" and a nice muscular thinness rather than just skinnyness, I would pick Adrianne. But I don't really see Adrianne as runway ready whereas I do see Elyse ready for that. Even if she doesn't want it. I would not pick Shannon as an international model.

I agree that she is not ready, but you never what could happen a week from now...If she can soften her image, Elyse fans better be nervous

FORT Fogey
    Well said, Abelard. Based on everything she was asked to do and did, Elyse for the win.

Da_Rage
    let's not even kid ourselves. it's gonna be elyse who takes the whole thing.

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Rage
    let's not even kid ourselves. it's gonna be elyse who takes the whole thing.
    Elyse is the front runner, but still anything can happen and Adrienne is closer than you think IMO..All she has to do soften her image...She has a strong chance