Thread: Fashion Showdown

urban cowgirl

Fashion Showdown

Which show were the girls required to model in for the last show? I was thinking it was Baby Phat. Since the show was taped in Winter, I figured it would be for the Spring/Summer collection. When I looked up past shows and pictures, I didn't see Adrianne or Elyse or Shannon in any of the shows as the models. Do you think that they set up a special runway show and invited a bunch of people to simulate it, or did they do a really good job of telling the press not to take photos of them or publish them?

-Jen, who spends too much time on the internet trying to figure out the winner

FORT Fogey
    JenMKat, it's the Baby Phat Fall 2003 Collection. The runway show took place on February 13, 2003 at 8:00pm in NYC.

I suspect none of the finalists are in Kimora's actual show. Like you said, maybe before or after they just used the stage to give the finalists or winner a taste. We'll see in just a few days!

urban cowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    JenMKat, it's the Baby Phat Fall 2003 Collection. The runway show took place on February 13, 2003 at 8:00pm in NYC.

I suspect none of the finalists are in Kimora's actual show. Like you said, maybe before or after they just used the stage to give the finalists or winner a taste. We'll see in just a few days!
    yeah i can see that. here's a link to the photos from it
    http://www.papermag.com/stylin/fashi...baby_phat.html

great show! I think adrianne would fit right in with that juicy 70 glamorama disco queen look, but it might be a little out of place on elyse. shannon might be able to pull it off with her farrah fawcett smile, but those clothes are going to require some attitude that shannon struggles to show.

crazy, for such a big deal these shows are, the actual runway walk only lasts 12-13 minutes.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JenMKat
    ...those clothes are going to require some attitude that shannon struggles to show.
    Exactly. In Elyse's case, she lacks the attitude in her walk.

crazy, for such a big deal these shows are, the actual runway walk only lasts 12-13 minutes.
    It's the time to shine and a lot work goes into each one. I think they are very exciting and being there is like hearing the bell ring in round one of a prize fight. Quite thrilling.

I think Adrianne won(but I'm not sure.)

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Something tells me Adrianne won too. Can't say why...
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------