Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giselle on CNN

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBravo
    A name dropper is that person at dinner who, while talking about dinner rolls, says "I had the best dinner rolls when I was at dinner with Bill and Hillary Clinton." It has nothing to do with the rolls, but the person is attempting to sound important by talking about someone famous. Just like testshootcom is by having "friend of giselle" in his description. And calls her G as if he is a personal friend, whne the reality is that he probably meet her once 5 years ago when she shopped at the same mall one day.
    Ok...

Thanks.

lol, giselle is a bitter bee

FORT Newbie

Giselle's chin

Am I the only one who noticed that the woman has no chin? I've een reading this board for a while, amused and surprised that no one ever brought this up.

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyBravo
    A name dropper is that person at dinner who, while talking about dinner rolls, says "I had the best dinner rolls when I was at dinner with Bill and Hillary Clinton." It has nothing to do with the rolls, but the person is attempting to sound important by talking about someone famous. Just like testshootcom is by having "friend of giselle" in his description. And calls her G as if he is a personal friend, whne the reality is that he probably meet her once 5 years ago when she shopped at the same mall one day.

Yo matty, what can I do to prove we know each other, aside from my pics of her on my site, her email, she answers on my site, and oh yeah let me count it down for you 54321

it is all good, she is gonna do a promo spot on my site, and we spoke this week, I am taking her to Paris in Sept, so how about a pic of her and I on the Champs?
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

I don't think it matters whether you know her or not - you sure seem to be milking the connection for every ounce of value, though. I believe there are several people who know her who don't bother mentioning her, or Paris, or what she said to them just the other day, or whatever, every chance they get. That's a "namedropper".

no.....one....cares...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12