Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Robin's Interview (in TV Guide)

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I agree Abelard, that's why I haven't talked about this silly fight. You're arguing for staying with Robin all afternoon? At least Elyse wasn't tiptoeing around her like everyone seemed to do.

I like cemeteries too. It's fun to take a charcoal pencil and some paper and make rubbings.

I would have gone to the Impressionist Museum - the one in an old train station with all the Monets. But hey, I'm not 18 and alone in Paris for the first time!

Agreed....I can see Elyse's reason for wanted to go together and not get lost...However, you let it go, don't argue over something petty like that...I know it is easy to say because you are there but still you let it go...Robin got booted anyway, which is what she wanted anyway...

FORT Fogey
    I would have gone to the Impressionist Museum - the one in an old train station with all the Monets. But hey, I'm not 18 and alone in Paris for the first time!
    Musée d'Orsay! That place is spectacular!

ILuvRobin
    WOW...That is hot...I am feeling that..that makes me want to visit right now

FORT Fogey
    www.expedia.com

Please, I urge you to go.

ILuvRobin
    don't have Paris money right now...I got bills to pay....beleive it or not, even though Robin did not feel Paris I wanna go...I need to re-learn French though...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Robin is a total hypocrit and alas, demonstrated it once again in this interview. She went on and on about how she actually went out to meet ebony's gf. First of all, if she is as respectful as she claims to be, she would have sat down to dinner to meet Elyse's bf and Adrienne's mother when they came to visit.

And I'm sorry, that whole episode with her and Shannon reading scripture to Elyse, was completely disrespectful and totally rude. If she claims that she doesn't judge, she wouldn't have embarassed Elyse by reading a passage about how the non-believer burns in Hell, only to go on and giggle about it!!!

Robin needs to grow up, get over herself, and perhaps use her values to empower rather than ridicule. Robin is someone who embodies the formal definition of "B*tch" in every way imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    www.expedia.com

Please, I urge you to go.

Thanks for posting that photo - made me gasp with delight. Spent a lovely rainy day there once!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Robin is a total hypocrit and alas, demonstrated it once again in this interview. She went on and on about how she actually went out to meet ebony's gf. First of all, if she is as respectful as she claims to be, she would have sat down to dinner to meet Elyse's bf and Adrienne's mother when they came to visit.

And I'm sorry, that whole episode with her and Shannon reading scripture to Elyse, was completely disrespectful and totally rude. If she claims that she doesn't judge, she wouldn't have embarassed Elyse by reading a passage about how the non-believer burns in Hell, only to go on and giggle about it!!!

Robin needs to grow up, get over herself, and perhaps use her values to empower rather than ridicule. Robin is someone who embodies the formal definition of "B*tch" in every way imaginable.
    I totally agree with you!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for posting that photo - made me gasp with delight. Spent a lovely rainy day there once!
    You're welcome. It's my fave in the world!

FORT Regular
    Deep Dish:
    "Elyse tries to get along with others instead of creating drama all the time. She doesn't condemn other people for having different beliefs than she does."

Excellent point, breathless4975. She got along marvelously on all her go sees, during the socialite evening, most of her roommates (and even during the tirade she said it behind closed doors, where it stayed until the episode aired) and judges.
    C'mon, though. Elyse doesn't condemn others for having different beliefs than she does??? Really??? How about her rants where she calls people ignorant and stupid and bitches, etc. etc. etc.?? I wish that I could quote her exactly, but she certainly has criticized others for having different beliefs than she does. And for being simply different than she is. Let's be honest about that! No matter whether we agree or disagree with her.

To make her sound like the peacekeeper seems ridiculous to me! Not all of her tantruming and criticizing was done behind closed doors, either. She wasn't exactly silent with her opinions of the others, and it was pretty apparent how she felt about each of them. I doubt any of them were truly shocked when they viewed her "closed door" sessions.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast