Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***spoiler I know the winner ***

howard

***spoiler I know the winner ***

my best friend dated one of the recently booted models and last night, in a conversation, she let it slip that Adrianne is the top model. sorry elyse fans.

FORT Fan
    I don't think that Elyse fans will care all that much if Adrianne does win. This is simply because we all realize that Elyse and Adrianne are obviously the top two (with everyone else FAAAARRRR behind). Good for Adrianne if this is true.

ILuvRobin
    wow....Well if that is the case, well congratulations to her...However, if I believe Robin though, it might be Shannon...I get that impression..I don't know why...Adrienne would be no surprise to me, adn definately not elyse...So it could be Shannon...I think it is best to see it, then speculate

I am happy with any of the remaining ladies winning this thing. I am getting psyched for the next season!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

ILuvRobin
    well, even though Rob is gone...I can deal with whoever wins....It is nice to see people live their dreams

I believe this spoiler. Usually the runner up in these reality shows are more in the media than the actual winner. Elyse has gotten so much screen time and now with that interview with Jimmy Kimmel before the final episode, it's not much of a shock to hear she "loses." The girl will do great no matter what happens I bet. I'm glad Adrianne is the winner!

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by MattyBravo
    I don't think that Elyse fans will care all that much if Adrianne does win. This is simply because we all realize that Elyse and Adrianne are obviously the top two (with everyone else FAAAARRRR behind). Good for Adrianne if this is true.
    Very true, Matty. I'm fine with either winning. They've earned their way to the top of summer reality t.v. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    when was she on jimmy kimmel? ive been watching that show and this whole week is reruns

Originally posted by melpepinla
    I am happy with any of the remaining ladies winning this thing. I am getting psyched for the next season!
    I agree totally. I would be happy for any of the three. And I can't wait until the next one.

Nice to know there's no Flo waiting in the wings to steal the prize. Any one of those three would be great.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I hope Elyse gets a contract too.
    Shannon will have to wait for her modeling scholorship.

Yay for Adrianne!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast