Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***spoiler I know the winner ***

Oh dear god, please let Adrianne let win!

I read that Robin is in LA now promoting the show. (The article said that she moved to LA, but still visits TN) Is it Robin???!!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Just so you guys know. A few of the girls from the show still talk with other girls who talk with other girls. I heard it from this girl who got it from one of the other girls who got the info from Adrianne

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Robyn??!!
    I saw Elyse on Jimmy Kimmel.She said she had deferred med school for
    a year,and that had she started med school this year she would be beginning in two weeks.This whole show was shot and concluded months ago,so Elyse has known who won for months.Why would she be deferring med school if she lost.She obviously won.Why would they have the loser on the kinmmel show/I haven't watched the other reality shows,but it looked to me like she won taking everything else in the interview into consideration.Also, Elyse did faboulously well on Jimmy Kinmmel.She seemed totally at ease in the situation which is remarkable for someone who hasn't done this stuff before.She was very funny.Looked great.She is an absolute natural for some career on TV.I think she may be lured away from her plans to be a doctor when major media start pitching for her to work in Tv.I think she is going to be famous not as a model but as an incredibly quick witted funny smart and beautiful woman.

?? That means that Adrianne told other contestents about the result by herself?? Does it what you mean? But I heard that she can not even tell it to other eliminated contestents about the result, because of the confidentiality contract. That's why all other contestents keeps saying that thet "don't" know the result b/c we have teh confidentiality contract, again and again in their interviews.
    If you are saying that she revealed it to someone by herself like that, she will be in a big big trouble... But I am Not saying that you meant what I wrote, or anything...
    I am 's all..

Somebody slap me...

Delia!!!!!!,,,,,What happened?? Are you ok????

Oh...I'm fine Thanks for asking. I just can't stand the suspense.

FORT Newbie
    That is correct. Adrianne has told her booted friends who won.

Quote Originally Posted by bonacker
    I saw Elyse on Jimmy Kimmel.She said she had deferred med school for a year,and that had she started med school this year she would be beginning in two weeks.This whole show was shot and concluded months ago,so Elyse has known who won for months.Why would she be deferring med school if she lost.She obviously won.
    not necessarily. i'm pretty sure that elyse was offered jobs in modeling and/or acting after the conclusion of this show. she didn't have to win per se. she easily could have gotten other offers.

Quote Originally Posted by bonacker
    Why would they have the loser on the kinmmel show. I haven't watched the other reality shows,but it looked to me like she won taking everything else in the interview into consideration.
    because elyse easily had the best personality on the show and would make for a great interview.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast