Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***spoiler I know the winner ***

I have no doubt that all of the remaining ladies will get signed to a modeling agency.. will they all become super models? No, I dont think so... I dont think *any* will be super models... but I think we will see the winner on a commercial, or in ads or something... I'm happy with anyone winning... and I think it would be fair to say that Elyse and Adrienne would rather lose to the other than anyone else on the show.. so I think both will be okay with whatever the outcome
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I hope

To be honest, I did not even know that. That person might be mad at you for you telling the world tho. They can get in SERIOUS trouble now that you said that. Tyra might go after each one of the contestants trying to find out who it was that let it "slip" then sue them for 5 million dollars.

Thanks alot, you really helped their career. haha/

FORT Newbie
    Wow - I can't believe everyone's just believing what this guy says without any hesitation. Maybe he's right, maybe he's wrong, we'll only know tomorrow. About half the people that post that they know who wins or loses are wrong, so I don't see these as true spoilers at all.

ILuvRobin
    I don't believe it...I think it could be Shannon cause according to Robin, the outcome is suppose to shock us, and right now, majority of the viewers feels she has a chance over Elyse or Adrienne...You never know...can't wait until tomorrow

I hope it's true, 'cuz Adrianne is personally my fav.
    but I don't completely believe him. I'll just wait 'n find out for myself.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Who do you think "prematurely leaves" as the previews say?

I sooooo hope it's Shannon, she just bugs me for some reason.

and

and since you are from california howard, that means either nicole or giselle told you that.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattio
    and since you are from california howard, that means either nicole or giselle told you that.
    I just moved to California last month. Used to live back east. So no it's not Nicole or Giselle. I am not going to tell who it is but as I mentioned earlier "she was recently booted". As in, like real recent.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Robyn??!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast