Thread: has kesse done any interviews...

Da_Rage

has kesse done any interviews...

...since she was eliminated???

ILuvRobin
    yes she has...In fact I thought I saw one in here, last week....

Da_Rage
    when???

ILuvRobin
    I can't find it in here, but I have an interview you will be interesting in..

http://www.Tvguide.com/newsgossip/in...036262c.asp...

Someone also posted an interview she did on girlposse.com (sorry, I can't remember who...)

http://www.girlposse.com/reviews/mis...e_wallace.html
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

ILuvRobin
    I was looking for that one for DaRage..and I jsut happen to stumble across the TV guide..Nice article on her...She really is down to earth

Da_Rage
    ok, thanks...it really was a great interview.

Kesse is featured in the Style section of today's Arkansas Democrat Gazette.

I usually don't post; however, I really LOVE reading this forum. Deep Dish is an awesome writer and blows other re-cappers out of the water.

Since I'm here and you are asking about Kesse, I want to let you know that YES she is just a sweet in person as she appeared on the show. She is a personable and delightful young lady, with a crazy sense of humor.

I have been blessed to watch her grow up into such beautiful and confident person. It was great to see that she remained true to herself and stayed out of the drama that swirled around her while on the show. For any of you who are fans, you would not be disappointed to meet her. She really is just who and how you would imagine.

I am so proud of her that I can hardly contain myself. Let us all say prayers and think good thoughts for her because her time has come.
    My hopes are not always realized, but
    I ALWAYS HOPE. —Ovid

FORT Fogey
    kzsgodmom,

Thanks for posting and for your awesome compliment! Kesse was a gem to watch on the show. I wish her the best in her current and future endeavors.

ILuvRobin
    good post@kzsgodmom...I like her too...if you are her Godmom tell her she is a good woman and that even though she is off the show, she will always be remembered....