Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lesbianism... Implied or otherwise

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    I still say I would have like a Kesse-Tyra sandwich, and I think the girls were just giddy with being free in Paris for a day.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

FORT Newbie
    I posted this question not to imply that the girls were doing the manipulation... I just thought that the producers were taking advantage of the footage they had and are showing those scenes which would titilate those who enjoy girl on girl action. (when in fact it's just friendly affection, which is what i think it is)

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxy
    Hey, ILuvRobin, you wrote

"well, I hate to say it, but that scene did not seem on the up and up...I am judging, but it did imply it"

You? Judging? Surely not.. it can't be that a good Christian such as yourself is judging other people......

Seems like you've been doing it a lot lately though... I wonder why.

Thanks,

DEOXY

I don't agree with lesbianism, and it is on TV which children are watching...No I am not cool with it...I meant to say I was not judging, but umm I did not get the opportunity to edit it...you knew what i meant to say....Oh well..it is cool...Just because I don't agree with it, don't mean, I am against them coexisting in the world...I don't agree with that lifestyle, and show that in front of national tv is lame...

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Good Lord. They did nude photos NOT to shock America but because that is what TOP MODELS do!!!! Faked or otherwise.

Yeah, oh, sure. They SURE fooled me into thinking they were lesbians by IMPLYING it. Just imply anything in my direction and I fall for it hook, line and sinker because, as we all know, reality shows are the gospel.

Yes they did revel in the fact that they was going to do it, and Rob and Shannon would have a hard time doing it...Remember this is "CHRISTIANS vs.PAGANS"....I know that is what top model do, but still the reveled in it...

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by jetGirl
    I posted this question not to imply that the girls were doing the manipulation... I just thought that the producers were taking advantage of the footage they had and are showing those scenes which would titilate those who enjoy girl on girl action. (when in fact it's just friendly affection, which is what i think it is)

Oh yeah, no doubt...I believe all of them are being exploited, because the only lesbian that was on there was Ebony..Remember this was "Christians vs.Pagans" week .I think homosexuals should be offended too...The affectionate name-calling was a bit much too....

ILuvRobin, is it possible for you to post anything without including the phrase "Christian Vs. Pagans"? It's getting a little one-note-wonderish.

ILuvRobin
    I only said it cause that was the theme of the show and the slant of the show...I will stop though...

FORT Newbie
    christians vs. pagans!!

christians vs. pagans!!

:rolleyes:
    just kiddin

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Just testing. Tried to post and it wouldn't let me. Was only going to say that I was off to yank out all my hair strand by strand now.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvRobin
    I only said it cause that was the theme of the show and the slant of the show...I will stop though...

I think they said it once on the previews. Something like "next week, it's the Christians versus the Pagans after Kesse is gone.." It's not like it was the theme of the show. Adrianne said that she believes in God. Kesse got along with everyone regardless of their background. Shannon went about her business, quietly reading the Bible in the morning but not talking about it.

There is one person who made it an issue and used her religion to end an argument at the top of her lungs. It worked, didn't it? Elyse backed off right away and ran away crying - hardly a challenge to anyone's religion. I think the real theme was the cranky person versus all the younger ones tip-toeing around her.

Sorry to have Christian vs. Pagan mentioned one more time!!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast