Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 7 Portfolio, if I may

Why didn't they put Tyra's photos in their portfolio? They were excellent. In fact, they all looked so good I couldn't pick a favorite. That's more than you can say about most of the photoshoots!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    I did notice that Robin lights up whenever Tyra is around, so I think she had a lot of respect for her. Maybe a Tyra handhold would have gotten the job done. ;-)

Adrianne's photo is smokin'!! Elyse's photo is great, but I wasn't too hot on it like the judges were. And Robin and Shannon not doing it, that drove me nuts! How the heck do they think they are going to keep moving along in this profession if they don't sacrifice a few things?? Why even bother to sign up for the show?? Someone please try to explain this to me!!

JenMKat...loved your take on what Robin and Shannon's photos would've looked like.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

ILuvRobin
    mel...not everyone has to compromise their convictions to be successful...I mean look I will admit the pictures were very classy...I expected the worst, however Shannon and Robin is different...I appreciate their stand..I mean the fact that Jay compromised with bathing suits and still they did not do it is amazing..I am in awe of that..Under that pressure...abelard, if Tyra did handhold her would she do it, I don't know...She did respect Tyra.We will never know..I am glad it did not happen though to be honest with you..I know people will not agree with that

Originally posted by ILuvRobin
    I don't know about that...I think Robin would have done but...I think Shannon took the lead believe or not...I think Robin was willing to do whatever it took to win, for one moment
    I think you're not watching this show, Robin took the lead!!!! She is such a "born again" you can tell.. what about the "boob shake" at Jay? Tyra said it, "It's OK to be real, perfect is boring" Tyra knows something we don't know about Robin!!!
    Life is too short to sweat the small
    stuff!!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by melpepinla
    How the heck do they think they are going to keep moving along in this profession if they don't sacrifice a few things??
    Excellent point, melpepinla. Karolina Kurkova, uber-supermodel, spoke a lot about sacrifices in a recent documentary. Robin couldn't even give up BBQ sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    Excellent point, melpepinla. Karolina Kurkova, uber-supermodel, spoke a lot about sacrifices in a recent documentary. Robin couldn't even give up BBQ sauce.
    Well, if you find the right kind that is tasty...how can you give it up???
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey
    Ah, now we're beginning to understand Robin more. She would have stripped naked and posed next to a portrait of Darwin had the prizes included this beauty:

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderwoman
    I think you're not watching this show, Robin took the lead!!!! She is such a "born again" you can tell.. what about the "boob shake" at Jay? Tyra said it, "It's OK to be real, perfect is boring" Tyra knows something we don't know about Robin!!!

I am going to address the boob shake one last time...it is possible she did..Robin is playful like that(i.e booty dance with Jay judging..so I could see it)...More likely I think Tyra and Jay especially exagerate..If she did it, why would you go on NATIONAL TV in front of her parents, which IMO why she did not pose nude in the first place...I mean you take her to the side and address her..As far as I concerned I know you are going to say typical, but I beleive Robin...this is not her, I know she self-destructed but naw...I think that Shannon did THAT on her own, I believe Robin was an influence on her thruout the show and even Shannon got a little tired of her, even they are still friends...However, I think Shannon made the decision on her own...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123