Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else notice... Kimora

FORT Regular

Did anyone else notice... Kimora

She seemed to be kind of intolerant of Elyse.
    She seems to have the biggest problem with how Elyse is skinny and seemed envious about it last night when trying to dismiss how good Elyse looked in her pic. Anyone else pick up on that?

ILuvRobin
    well, I did sort of pick up on that....Well it does not matter, cause unless Elyse really slips up she is winning...there is not question

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    She hated Elyse since day 1! Kimora used to be thin and pretty and I think that she's jealous now. I think it will be a major hurdle for Elyse when they model her line of fashion. I also think that Elyse not being big enough to be able to wear her clothes cause her the title.

Kimora needs to get over herself and be a little more objective.

right you are, IluvRobin... I didn't really pick up on Kimora.. of course i've always heard her say something about Elyse's weight...
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time

ILuvRobin
    I like Kimora's looks..She is a bit conceited though..(I heard her say if Russell Simmons did not have money she would have not married him) so I am totally not on her side...Elyse fans I would not worry about her...

FORT Regular
    I can see it being an issue since Babyphat sells clothes for a curvier gal someone who wants to be in your face sexy.
    It'll be interesting to see how she handles addressing Elyse with her show in mind.
    Personally I don't think much of Kimora she didn't add much to the eliminations process. Most of the time she just sat there with a sour look on her face.

urban cowgirl
    She has had children, so that accounts for the fact her body is never going to be the same again. Look at Liz Hurley. She is very curvy and womanly now, since she had her baby.

ILuvRobin
    that is not a problem(her figures)...She is beautiful....but just the same as many complained about Rob's attitude, Kimora's attitude leaves a lot to be desired...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I know this was mentioned before, but what about that neck of her's? Will someone please put a turtleneck on her!

ILuvRobin
    LOL...I did notice that...The funny thing is she is not THAT big, and she had a double neck....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast