Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did anyone else notice... Kimora

FORT Regular
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Abelard
    The idea that Kimora is jealous of Elyse's skinny body is just silly. Kimora explained before that she doesn't like extremely thin, boyish bodies.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeepDish:
    Abelard is right. For those of you that can't tell the difference between skinny/boyish and skinny/fookin hot, please look at the link testshootcom has put up or go to the Baby Phat site.
    Exactly! :cool:

FORT Regular
    Kimora doesn't like skinny boyish bodies because she can't see herself as that anymore, she may need skinny to sell her clothes it's a symbiotic relationship but I think E's confidence and effortless metabolism bother K.
    Everyone had somethng positive to say to Elyse about her last photo it was a pic that actually mad her look curvy K just sat there with a sour expression not adding anything..

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by eyedunno
    Everyone had somethng positive to say to Elyse about her last photo it was a pic that actually mad her look curvy K just sat there with a sour expression not adding anything..
    eyedunno, Kimora said it was "an absolutely gorgeous picture" and that Elyse's eyes looked "amazing."

That's adding quite bit, I'd say!

ILuvRobin
    She did compliment her..What was the deal with Tyra's comment on Elyse..Elyse's booty is big? WHAT!!! THAT was the funniest thing, ever...Man anything to get ratings..LOL

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Dish
    eyedunno, Kimora said it was "an absolutely gorgeous picture" and that Elyse's eyes looked "amazing."

That's adding quite bit, I'd say!
    Must have missed that, my bad DD.
    On a side not I wish something would happen to wipe the sour puss off of Kimora.
    She always looks like she's finished eating a Sweettart.

I'm interested to see how she interacts with the last 3 this week...

ugly

I think that Kimora is butt-ugly.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eyedunno
    I'm interested to see how she interacts with the last 3 this week...
    Me too. Since we're being led to believe this coincides with Kimora's show for NYC Fashion Week, she is probably stressed out making preparations. I would expect her to be no-nonsense, along with J. Alexander. It's beyond crunch time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123