Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else notice... Kimora

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by eyedunno
    I can see it being an issue since Babyphat sells clothes for a curvier gal someone who wants to be in your face sexy.
    Just wait until next week's footage of the Fall 2003 Baby Phat show. You'll see some not-so-curvy girls being extremely in your face sexy.

ILuvRobin
    really?...deep dish...I guess she is trying to be mainstream too...No wonder she is on there

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Originally posted by eyedunno
    I can see it being an issue since Babyphat sells clothes for a curvier gal.
    That is such BS, have you ever seen her runway shows? Anyway with 'phat' or 'fat' in the title, you would think she takes it in stride. She is probably thinking, "oh god, another skinny white girl." Anyway Kimora wants to play in the fashion game, so she gos with the Elyse type of model, she could just as easily drp doing runways and do like Bebe or Abercrombie and Fitch, just produce images that speak to your clientelle if she does indeed appeal to the "curvy" women.

Elyse does have a 'tude, and maybe that is rubbing her the wrong way.

4 those that care, I did post this once before to illustrate the point, but our glorious admin deleted it, so here goes again.
    Baby Phat's runway show with VERY SKINNY models that look like Elyse
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com

Originally posted by JenMKat
    She has had children, so that accounts for the fact her body is never going to be the same again. Look at Liz Hurley. She is very curvy and womanly now, since she had her baby.

Hmmm... I saw Cindy and Pressley about a week ago, and she was looking pretty damned good, a little wider in the hips, but still very hot. That is because she took the time to workout and train, and not sit around complaining about how kids changed her body.

As far as the Russell Simmons thing, he is a really cool, brilliant guy, I can't say he is a stud though, so it would figure she married for money. She was not really much of anything until she started playing with his money.
    Timothy Hunold
    TestShoot.com

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    The idea that Kimora is jealous of Elyse's skinny body is just silly. Kimora explained before that she doesn't like extremely thin, boyish bodies. She also said that Adrianne is sometimes too harsh and hard. Clearly, that means Kimora likes a soft feminine look (in ugly Baby Phat clothes, I guess ;-). People like different things. I think the judge panel should include a variety of views and not all Janice Dickinsons. Since Kimora has a clothing line, she offers another perspective on the what models "should" look like.

I've never noticed Kimora's neck. I read elsewhere that Kimora just had a baby right before this was filmed.

ILuvRobin
    I can understand that...but Kimora is concieted and a diva and has an extreme attitude...everyone in the business knew that..But she did have talent and poise

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Originally posted by ILuvRobin
    I can understand that...but Kimora is concieted and a diva and has an extreme attitude...everyone in the business knew that..But she did have talent and poise

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Abelard
    The idea that Kimora is jealous of Elyse's skinny body is just silly. Kimora explained before that she doesn't like extremely thin, boyish bodies.
    Abelard is right. For those of you that can't tell the difference between skinny/boyish and skinny/fookin hot, please look at the link testshootcom has put up or go to the Baby Phat site.

Originally posted by testshootcom
    4 those that care, I did post this once before to illustrate the point, but our glorious admin deleted it, so here goes again.
    test, this isnt' the one that was deleted, btw. It was your other one because it opened right up to a 32A, I guess.

hmm... i do remember the link vanishing for a while, must be this darn crackpipe
    Timothy Hunold
    TestShoot.com

FORT Fogey

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast