Thread: The Finale coming Next Week!!!

The Finale coming Next Week!!!

Just checked my Zap2It.com TV Listings, and it lists two one-hour new shows. The first is titled ¡°How the Girls Got Here¡±, and the synopsis quoted - ¡°Clips from the series include audition tapes, exit interviews, quarrels and confessions.¡± And the second hour is titled ¡°The Girl Becomes America's Next Top Model¡± and the synopsis says ¡°The winner receives a modeling and management contract.¡±

So the winner will be announced next week and my bet goes to Elyse, she¡¯s the only one with the total package. Adrianne is a very close second to me, and I believe she will have a successful modeling career nonetheless, but probably no TV commercials, at least at the beginning. Her attitude and Tom-boyish charm is really appealing, and I love her jokes, but she mumbles too much to be clear.

Shannon, with her reluctance toward being even just ¡°appeared nude¡±, basically spells out her doom. That¡¯s sad, she¡¯s the only Bible geeks I like. Even though I don¡¯t like her all that much to begin with.

See link for more details about 1st hour next week before finale:

http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=2434
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Next Week on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

It's a 2-hour countdown to the crowning of AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

At 8 pm ET/PT, see some of your favorite moments from past AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL episodes, along with revealing, never-before-seen footage. It's an hour you won't want to miss!

Then, at 9 pm ET/PT, the heart-pounding finale begins.
    A wrenching and early elimination brings the cut down from 3 girls to 2.

The final 2 girls face their most daunting challenge: walking the runway in one of New York's top fashion shows. One wrong move in front of the massive audience of celebrities and fashion-world royalty will mean the difference between glory and shame.

Everything is on the line as the final 2 girls face the judges. One girl will go the distance and realize her dreams as she is crowned AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL.

WooHoo! We can relive our favorite moments and see never seen footage. I am sad that this show is coming to an end
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

me too, ican't hardly believe it.. it's soo soon... well, it's been only eight weeks.. but good show though!!
    Something I wasn't sure of, but I was in the middle of, Something I forget now - Keane, This is the last time