Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep ALL discussion of tonight's show in this thread ONLY until at least midnight Eastern. Anything posted in any other thread which contains anything about what happened tonight, posted before midnight, will be deleted.

Thank you, and enjoy the show!

Isn't anyone watching? Please someone tell me Robin is getting her butt kicked off right now...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Robyn is being SUCH a bitch! The worst I have seen her ye... made elyse cry out of frustration
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Thank you gizmo--the west coast loves all you spoilers!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I love adrienne MORE and MORE every episode! SO many classic quotes! "Robyn is being a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch! Shannon is like *makes CLASSIC big teeth face!"
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

"I guess I proved that I can be a broad"... followed immeadiately by "Goodnight slut-hole"

Robyn and Shannon aren't even okay with the ILLUSION of being naked! They were going to let them wear underwear and a wrap and they still said no.... I personally think shannon would have done it if it were not for Robyn... AND Jay said that the week before Robyn opened a curtain and shook her boobs at him joking around;..... hmm... can we be anymore FAKE in front of the cameras?

I think that Kimora is always voting for Robyn because she herself is now a bigger woman

YAY! Robyn was FINALLY eliminated!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast