Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

ILuvRobin
    Originally posted by katkatalk
    And speaking of Robin...

I think the most offensive thing I have ever seen her do was that two second shot we got of her shopping with Shannon! When she was striding ahead and abusing Shannon for lagging behind! Shannon is panting about 25 yards behind her, but Robin refuses to wait and let her catch up! Then you hear Robin throw back over her shoulder:

"Come on, Miss Shannon, you're going to have to walk faster than that!"

How mean was that?

Robin was playing with her...One thing I notice with her is she is very playful..I admit Robin acted totally unprofessional at times, especially the last episode, but come on..this is pushing it

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Originally posted by ILuvRobin
    Robin was playing with her...One thing I notice with her is she is very playful..I admit Robin acted totally unprofessional at times, especially the last episode, but come on..this is pushing it

Um, I play with my kids all the time and it never comes off as rude.

I'm sorry, but she was consistantly rude to everyone she came in contact with. Point in fact: Adrianne "acted" a better lady last night than Robin purported to NATURALLY be. Hell, if she was all that and a bag of chips -- like she obviously thinks she is -- she would have won that penthouse HANDS DOWN.

Meh. I'm over her. Oh, wait. I have been OVER her since day one. Nevermind.

Originally posted by ILuvRobin
    You come on. You've got more pat answers to Robin's behavior than she does. She was treating Shannon like a maid. It's the same tone of voice she has used for every driver we've seen on the show.

If that's her idea of play, then spare me.

Did you ever notice Robin had 2 expressions - sullen/sulky, and huge fakey pageant smile? Nothing in between.

Now don't flame me, IluvRobin, I know you're sad you're girl is gone and we'll never agree. But I think you are bending over way too far backwards on this one. Are you her mysterious boyfriend or something? :
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

Robin's moods

Hepcat,

I had to laugh my bum off when I read this.

"Did you ever notice Robin had 2 expressions - sullen/sulky, and huge fakey pageant smile? Nothing in between."

I do kinda have to give her the other two though - Nervous/Disgusted - as seen at dinner with the Parisian guys before she went into sullen/sulky, and when the concept of Nude modelling was introduced to her.

The other one is "I'm right - I know the lord!/Everyone else is wrong"

The "I'm right, you're wrong" expression came into play a lot when she was blow-drying her hair, keeping everyone else up.
    She also switched between "I'm right, you're wrong" and "sullen/sulky" during the whole "I don't visit graves, I'm going shopping." conversation.

The huge Fakey pageant smile makes me want to vomit.

Now onto what IluvRobin wrote :
    As for Robin being playful that is the biggest pile of horse manure I've read on the boards recently.
    She wanted Shannon to walk faster and she was in no way going to hamper her own abilities to walk to the hotel by giving Shannon the time of day and being a nice person to her.

Robin isn't a nice person, she never was and she isnt going to change for you, me or anyone. She'll change if and only if she can't get what she wants from people.

The reason she made it to the #4 spot is because Robin made ANTM totally compelling television. Tyra is a smart woman and she knows ratings when she sees them, and in a reality TV show, Robin is guaranteed ratings. The only way to get better ratings is if all the models had to be topless all the time - uncensored with no fuzzy blobs over things. :Monkeybut

Robin? Playful?... Don't make me
    Robin has a lot of qualities, like for instance, Selfishness, self-determination, self-confidence, self-assuredness, but playfu?l :nono kind?

ILUVRobin -
    I have to give you applaud you, my dear, you are showing great loyalty and consistency - The first time I've ever found that in a Christian I think.

DEOXY
    Only an atheist knows the true value of life.

ILuvRobin

Re: Robin's moods

Originally posted by Deoxy
    Hepcat,

I had to laugh my bum off when I read this.

"Did you ever notice Robin had 2 expressions - sullen/sulky, and huge fakey pageant smile? Nothing in between."

I do kinda have to give her the other two though - Nervous/Disgusted - as seen at dinner with the Parisian guys before she went into sullen/sulky, and when the concept of Nude modelling was introduced to her.

The other one is "I'm right - I know the lord!/Everyone else is wrong"

The "I'm right, you're wrong" expression came into play a lot when she was blow-drying her hair, keeping everyone else up.
    She also switched between "I'm right, you're wrong" and "sullen/sulky" during the whole "I don't visit graves, I'm going shopping." conversation.

The huge Fakey pageant smile makes me want to vomit.

Now onto what IluvRobin wrote :
    As for Robin being playful that is the biggest pile of horse manure I've read on the boards recently.
    She wanted Shannon to walk faster and she was in no way going to hamper her own abilities to walk to the hotel by giving Shannon the time of day and being a nice person to her.

Robin isn't a nice person, she never was and she isnt going to change for you, me or anyone. She'll change if and only if she can't get what she wants from people.

The reason she made it to the #4 spot is because Robin made ANTM totally compelling television. Tyra is a smart woman and she knows ratings when she sees them, and in a reality TV show, Robin is guaranteed ratings. The only way to get better ratings is if all the models had to be topless all the time - uncensored with no fuzzy blobs over things. :Monkeybut

Robin? Playful?... Don't make me
    Robin has a lot of qualities, like for instance, Selfishness, self-determination, self-confidence, self-assuredness, but playfu?l :nono kind?

ILUVRobin -
    I have to give you applaud you, my dear, you are showing great loyalty and consistency - The first time I've ever found that in a Christian I think.

DEOXY
    That was a funny comment you made@deoxy...I disagree with you being saying she is not a nice person...She made mistakes and I think the show made it a point to show the worst of her...She deserved to get kicked off..I said that at length...She needs to work on the diva attitude....No doubt...Hepcat, I have nothing to say at this point...you don't like her and that is fine...I am not going to flameyou...I am over her not being here now and I am going to continue to watch the show, and whoever wins, I will be happy for...

FORT Regular
    MajiH:
    I'm sorry, but Robin was consistantly rude to everyone she came in contact with. Point in fact: Adrianne "acted" a better lady last night than Robin purported to NATURALLY be.
    Agreed.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456