Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Robin shows her true colors

I think Robin finally showed her true colors.

She's a hypocrite and a prude.

I think that if she decides not to show up to any further model reunions the act will finally be done - that's what I'm predicting will happen. She's got to feel embarrassed about flashing that guy, shaking her boobs at him and then going on saying that it's against her beliefs to pose nude (even fake nude!!).

I think I've been fair in everything I've said about her, especially in hindsight now looking at what I wrote before this episode and looking at that after this weeks episode.

Robin was awful. She was rude to those guys simply because, I'll bet, she couldnt understand what they were saying through their accents. I'll bet that's what really was behind her being anti-social. I thought it was hilarious that she tried to cover it up by being all "They are lustful men"... so she covers up her ignornce by being judgemental..

Yeah guys!!.. This girls a real true Christian!!

I'm so glad she's out of it.

DEOXY.
    Only an atheist knows the true value of life.

You are absolutely right DEOXY!! Robin covering up her ignorance through judgement makes total sense.

Did you guys see the judges reaction when Tyra was reeming Robin out? Priceless!!

I actually danced around the room and this was my second addictive reality show!!

FORT Newbie
    This has been reality TV at it's bitchy best, with the added bonus of justice in the case of Robin and the boob waving thing.

Noone has shown themselves to be as bad of a person since that horrible woman Heidi on Joe Millionairre.

Robin was better because she pretended to be this pious perfect person.

Thanks, Deoxy
    Only an atheist knows the true value of life.

Hey Deoxy, Joe Millionaire was actually my first addictive show!! I was so happy that girl, what's her name, sorry....experiencing brain farts. won! Even though it didn't romantically work out, she deserved it....anyhow, I'm getting off topic sorry people...it's late!:rolleyes:

I'm just sooo happy and really enjoyed watching the video again!

Originally posted by Abelard
    Really? I just think she doesn't like the skinny skinny model look. She doesn't look big to me. Obviously, she's not model thin any longer, but she looks pretty good.

Also, that Elyse got so frustrated at Robin, when Robin was just saying what she wanted to do, is all on Elyse. Why was it necessary that they all do a group activity?
    I didn't mean to say that Kimora doesn't look good, and I do not think that there is anything wrong with being plus sized... BUT Kimora used to be RAIL thin... at least as thin as Elyse is, and I think that is probably a little akward for her now, to say that Robin is big, when she herself has put on weight, and in todays fashion world would *probably* be a plus sized model...

As far as Elyse wanting them to stay in a group... well, I'm not saying she was right or wrong, but I did understand where she was coming from.. Shannon, Elyse, and Adrienne were all more than willing to compromise so they could see the city together.. Robin was just being stubborn because she didn't want to be around them.. and I dont think that was fair to Shannon.... I'll be interested to see what happens with Shannon now that Miss Robin is gone... I think things would have played out VERY differently if she was not there..
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I laughed so hard at the description of Robin waving her boobs at Mr. Jay. I think in her own mind she thought of Mr. Jay as one of the girls and didn't think twice about flashing him. I think he is the only person she really connected with on the show. What does that say about her as a gay-hating conservative member of the Moral Majority? Is she the one that started all that Mr. Jay business anyway? I hope he can live down that appellation. I am so glad she is gone.

ILuvRobin
    I am stunned today...I already said my peace in the Robin post...I am totally sad...I know it just reality show, but I really admire her...Deoxy, I think Robin tried too hard, and when she felt she was losing stepped out of character...it is her fault cause she was SO difficult...As a Christian there are a lot of things I don't want to do but because I respect the other persons view I will do it...Especially if it is as trival as a going to a another person grave...Robin was the one who said she did not want this to be competition, that is why I am SHOCKED she did not compromised...I think she would have enjoyed it....She needed to embrace a much of France as she possibly could..I don't understand...

urban cowgirl
    Originally posted by slightlyshady
    I laughed so hard at the description of Robin waving her boobs at Mr. Jay. I think in her own mind she thought of Mr. Jay as one of the girls and didn't think twice about flashing him. I think he is the only person she really connected with on the show. What does that say about her as a gay-hating conservative member of the Moral Majority? Is she the one that started all that Mr. Jay business anyway? I hope he can live down that appellation. I am so glad she is gone.
    Actually, do you think she would have done this to one of the other girls? Probably not, it would have been against everything she had been preaching. Perhaps she knew Jay was gay, and it was safe territory, who knows? Perhaps he is the only one she felt she could be her true self around.

ILuvRobin
    that is what I have been saying....I remember a story from Dolly Parton's how she flashed her manager who is homosexual..It was done in fun...Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with it and Rob should know better..That is the immaturity and lack of poise I am talking about...

gonna throw in a teeny bit of my religious opinion. i LOVED when adrianne said "if there really is a big guy in the sky, when robin gets to him, he's gonna whoop her ass."

i TOTALLY agree. live and lead by example..... she was a beyotch.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast