Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    lol u guys are so mean

Finally - it'll be the end of all the complaining and arguing. Hopefully.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    She had it coming!

The listings show two episodes: one at 8pm and another at 9pm. I'm guessing the "new" show is 9pm only?

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Originally posted by John
    Finally - it'll be the end of all the complaining and arguing. Hopefully.
    At least the end of reverse Bible quoting.

Well, I'm not surprised Robin was eliminated, but I was pleased to hear Beau Quillian say that he could use Robin. Maybe he will. I know some people don't like Robin's personality or her body, but she looks good in the photos. I especially like when she has her hair up. Also, Tyra made a good point about how Robin could have made a statement with her seminude photo about different body types being acceptable and "fierce." Oh, well.

Those French guys were darned dweeby. Reading the Bible and sneering at the food was rude, but I doubt I would have been able to do much more than pretend to be interested in them.

Also, I'm glad that Elyse conceded that she didn't know why she had insisted that they all do something together on their free day in Paris. She had this idea that they shouldn't divide themselves up as good girls and bad girls, but clearly Robin wanted to shop. I see nothing wrong with that. It bores me. Shannon and Robin have different interests. I would have been at Pere Lachaise too, except I've already been there and gotten lost.

Adrianne's naked photo impressed me the most, especially her head in the corner staring you down. Elyse's was nice, but I thought the makeup was slightly too much on her eyes. It was good, though. These two are the finalists. Adrianne is beyond a tomboy, though. I don't even know how to describe her. Lifting Elyse up in the hotel room, carrying her in over the threshold, making sure Elyse knew she was sleeping shirtless, that woman is hilarious!

Shannon's constant omigawding was driving me nuts tonight. Can she say nothing else?

The first hour is a retrospective show next week and not just a repeat. Interviews with ALL the models. The second hour is the finale.
    Last edited by Abelard; 07-01-2003 at 11:03 PM.

i think i've been waiting for this ever since they got rid of ebony. love how adrianne and elyse didn't get all fake and act like they were sad about this, they just hugged shannon. i really like the friendship between adrianne and elyse too.

Originally posted by Gizmo82
    I think that Kimora is always voting for Robyn because she herself is now a bigger woman
    Really? I just think she doesn't like the skinny skinny model look. She doesn't look big to me. Obviously, she's not model thin any longer, but she looks pretty good.

------

Also, that Elyse got so frustrated at Robin, when Robin was just saying what she wanted to do, is all on Elyse. Why was it necessary that they all do a group activity?

Of course, if I lived with Robin, I would be like Adrianne, always tweaking her.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Oh happy day!

::dance dance dance dance::

Oh happy day!

When Tyra washed

Robin away.

And that, my dear Fort friends, was VERY Christian of me.

I think that puffy thing is a little giddy. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Abelard
    The first hour is a retrospective show next week and not just a repeat. Interviews with ALL the models. The second hour is the finale.
    Okay, I'm dense. . . what's the story here? Do they get rid of two models next week? And at the end crown the winner?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast