Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh no! i'm going to miss it!

urban cowgirl

oh no! i'm going to miss it!

Because I'm doing something else. At least I have the board to read when I get home!!!

-Jen (who is addicted to the ANTM crack)

FORT Regular
    If it's any comfort to you, you're not alone. I might have to miss it as well!

Me too. I'm at my parents and they want to watch a repeat of Nova. Negotiations are continuing.

But don't worry - that's where Deep Dish will come to the rescue!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Yeah, I'm going to miss next Tuesday's finale. I hope to beg some friends to tape the two hours, but...I'm worried.

FORT Newbie

Elyse

I pray that Elyse does not make it. I am a nurse, and I am sick of seeing these young girls coming into the ER because they are starving themselves to "look like models." Elyse looks like skinny boy that has not gone through puberty yet. Further, she is an atheist. Please do not keep portraying this image to these young girls! It is okay (and healthy) to have a shape and to have meat on your bones. Elyse looks like a pale skeleton and the fact that she likes the way that her body looks is even more disgusting. America's Top Model should be someone that looks healthy, not anorexic or bulemic. Furthermore, Elyse is not graceful at all either. She just disgusts me. I would rather see Roseanne Barr win!:mad:

ILuvRobin
    well, umm..As Much as I wanted Robin to win, Elyse is the frontrunner, and now being honest with myself..she always was the best..Elyse get better every competition....And she like her body..what is she suppose to do lament that is she is think..Not everyone can be curvy, plus she is young...who is to say she won't be plus-size one day when she gets older...you never know

Last edited by ILuvRobin; 07-02-2003 at 02:55 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by hepcat
    But don't worry - that's where Deep Dish will come to the rescue!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, hep!

Re: Elyse

Originally posted by chillyloulou
    I pray that Elyse does not make it. I am a nurse, and I am sick of seeing these young girls coming into the ER because they are starving themselves to "look like models." Elyse looks like skinny boy that has not gone through puberty yet. Further, she is an atheist. Please do not keep portraying this image to these young girls! It is okay (and healthy) to have a shape and to have meat on your bones. Elyse looks like a pale skeleton and the fact that she likes the way that her body looks is even more disgusting. America's Top Model should be someone that looks healthy, not anorexic or bulemic. Furthermore, Elyse is not graceful at all either. She just disgusts me. I would rather see Roseanne Barr win!:mad:
    Ok, Elyse has said she does not have any kind of food disorder. So leave the poor girl alone! Besides, she does great in modeling.
    She is brilliant, funny, and nice. And so what if she's a athiest? I know a person's who's a athiest. And she's one of the nicest people I've ever known(We are talking about the kind that don't have religion, right?) She can't can't alter her natural body! :nono

ILuvRobin
    we actually agree wow that's deep....

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by Carlylicious
    If it's any comfort to you, you're not alone. I might have to miss it as well!
    Yahoo! Obviously, from all of my posts regarding Tuesdays episode, I didn't have to miss the show after all! I was able to catch the last 45 minutes or so. I'm so glad, because it was a good one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast