Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: oh no! i'm going to miss it!

  1. #1
    urban cowgirl
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    memphis,tn
    Age
    34
    Posts
    103

    oh no! i'm going to miss it!



    Because I'm doing something else. At least I have the board to read when I get home!!!


    -Jen (who is addicted to the ANTM crack)

  2. #2
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116
    If it's any comfort to you, you're not alone. I might have to miss it as well!

  3. #3
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    Me too. I'm at my parents and they want to watch a repeat of Nova. Negotiations are continuing.

    But don't worry - that's where Deep Dish will come to the rescue!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  4. #4
    Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    568
    Yeah, I'm going to miss next Tuesday's finale. I hope to beg some friends to tape the two hours, but...I'm worried.

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1

    Elyse

    I pray that Elyse does not make it. I am a nurse, and I am sick of seeing these young girls coming into the ER because they are starving themselves to "look like models." Elyse looks like skinny boy that has not gone through puberty yet. Further, she is an atheist. Please do not keep portraying this image to these young girls! It is okay (and healthy) to have a shape and to have meat on your bones. Elyse looks like a pale skeleton and the fact that she likes the way that her body looks is even more disgusting. America's Top Model should be someone that looks healthy, not anorexic or bulemic. Furthermore, Elyse is not graceful at all either. She just disgusts me. I would rather see Roseanne Barr win!:mad:

  6. #6
    ILuvRobin
    Guest
    well, umm..As Much as I wanted Robin to win, Elyse is the frontrunner, and now being honest with myself..she always was the best..Elyse get better every competition....And she like her body..what is she suppose to do lament that is she is think..Not everyone can be curvy, plus she is young...who is to say she won't be plus-size one day when she gets older...you never know


    Last edited by ILuvRobin; 07-02-2003 at 02:55 PM.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,021
    Originally posted by hepcat
    But don't worry - that's where Deep Dish will come to the rescue!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, hep!

  8. #8
    just let go... Delia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Heaven...NOT!
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,158

    Re: Elyse

    Originally posted by chillyloulou
    I pray that Elyse does not make it. I am a nurse, and I am sick of seeing these young girls coming into the ER because they are starving themselves to "look like models." Elyse looks like skinny boy that has not gone through puberty yet. Further, she is an atheist. Please do not keep portraying this image to these young girls! It is okay (and healthy) to have a shape and to have meat on your bones. Elyse looks like a pale skeleton and the fact that she likes the way that her body looks is even more disgusting. America's Top Model should be someone that looks healthy, not anorexic or bulemic. Furthermore, Elyse is not graceful at all either. She just disgusts me. I would rather see Roseanne Barr win!:mad:
    Ok, Elyse has said she does not have any kind of food disorder. So leave the poor girl alone! Besides, she does great in modeling.
    She is brilliant, funny, and nice. And so what if she's a athiest? I know a person's who's a athiest. And she's one of the nicest people I've ever known(We are talking about the kind that don't have religion, right?) She can't can't alter her natural body! :nono

  9. #9
    ILuvRobin
    Guest
    we actually agree wow that's deep....

  10. #10
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    116
    Originally posted by Carlylicious
    If it's any comfort to you, you're not alone. I might have to miss it as well!
    Yahoo! Obviously, from all of my posts regarding Tuesdays episode, I didn't have to miss the show after all! I was able to catch the last 45 minutes or so. I'm so glad, because it was a good one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.