Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon

Shannon

Shannon Stewart

Height/Weight: 5'10 1/2" / 135 lbs.

Hair/Eyes: Blond hair / Blue eyes

Hometown: Franklin, OH

Self-Description: Unique, classy, diligent, and blessed by the Lord in many ways

Favorite Things: TV shows: "8 Simple Rules for Dating," football; Movie: "While You Were Sleeping"; Music: pop, R & B; Food: donuts, fat-free chocolate pudding; Supermodel: Tyra Banks.

Other Activities: Loves playing sports

Life Motto: Live every day to its fullest, because no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

Last edited by John; 06-29-2003 at 06:36 PM.

I wonder why Shannon seems to get no interest from our members...

FORT Fogey
    She's more boring than Sunday mass, that's why. Shannon's been gaining momentum for the past two episodes and as of this very second she's the one I'd pick. This is a combination of two things. First, her potential (which we've seen tiny hints) to gain heat by letting go of her inhibitions. Second, everyone else is showing their weaknesses.

From the neck down, she's fabulous. In looks, she's great. That Jimmy Carter smile of hers though is what gets her in trouble. She has to be less "obivious," as the judges have told her repeatedly.

Not to mention she's a LOUD talker.

Robin needs to teach her that southern belle thing: speak softly so men have to lean toward you to hear your mysterious, sultry voice...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    You mean her two-pack a day voice? ;-)

Actually, I find her voice charming, well, if she didn't talk so LOUD.

I like Shannon.

She seems genuinely innocent (the fact that she's so blindly proud of her innoscence makes it even better) and like a caring, benevolent person. I liked how she, unlike Robin, had enough sense and respect not to confront Elyse about her atheism.

Her sterotypical blonde comments "Is it chlorinated water?" are hilarious. And how she didn't know girls could masturbate.

She has what I would consider the perfect body. Yet, according to Elyse, she squirts butter spray right into her mouth.

I think she'll make some man very happy someday.

A friend of Giselle testshootcom's Avatar
    Originally posted by Salome
    I think she'll make some man very happy someday.
    Or bored to tears. Did not know women could masturbate? What planet is she from? By the time I was 12 I knew how to work a women's "ya know" Gosh she is going to be such a boring wife. Note to her potential husband: Pray for a mistress.

Then again I bet everything in the world she has either the "rabbit," a "pocket rocket," or a story about a shower massager or pony ride.

Yet, according to Elyse, she squirts butter spray right into her mouth.
    Sounds like a girl that is intouch with her "gag reflex" to me. That would also explain the "two pack a day" voice.
    --------====tSc====--------
    Timothy Hunold
    AIM: TestShootcom
    Yahooim: TestShootcom
    ICQ#: 21478689
    TestShoot.com
    --------====tSc====--------

FORT Fogey
    Brad Pinkert certainly wasn't impressed with her on their apres-dinner date. She might have a great body but until she learns to drive a stick shift, she's not using her Porsche to its full potential.

Originally posted by Deep Dish
    Brad Pinkert certainly wasn't impressed with her on their apres-dinner date. She might have a great body but until she learns to drive a stick shift, she's not using her Porsche to its full potential.

I actually had in mind some equally-innocent Christian boy from Ohio. Those kind of people stay pure and virgin for only so long, then breed like rabbits once they're married.
    Last edited by Salome; 06-29-2003 at 11:32 PM.

uggghuhuhugggggguhh. You just gave me the shivers, Salome.

She's about as exciting as a cardboard cutout, IMO. Anyone who says responds to "you have to work on letting more hotness out" with a perky, "I'll work on that!" ....well, let's just say that I don't think it's going to happen. How can you pretend you're getting down and dirty when the most you've done is splash in a rain puddle? She seems very nice, just a little blah.

That butter spray thing - that's the stuff that has 0 calories of pure food-simulating chemicals. I've heard that when you go on a completely no fat diet you start craving whole sticks of butter and cups of oil. Maybe this was her solution to the model diet. [blech!!]
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast