Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by top_gj

she is perfect in this photo.! oh my god
    Yeah everything is perfect besides the alien forehead that she has.

I'm not impress with her portfolio that was posted. The only one I like is...

This one!

Does anyone have a link to her Xanga page? I have one of those too but I haven't gone on for a while.

I love Shannon's post show portfolio, definitely the second best out of all the girls. Even her test shots are much better than lets say Ann's or Shandi's!

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    I love Shannon's post show portfolio, definitely the second best out of all the girls. Even her test shots are much better than lets say Ann's or Shandi's!
    Who would you say has the BEST portfolio, if this is second best?
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

she's not very good.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=model4christ

Shannon will be on the ANTM tour, the only one from Cycle 1. She also says she will be in an ad for an electrical company, though they only used her legs.

she posted her schedule for the tour:
    Friday, Sept. 9-- I arrive in New York

Saturday, Sept.10--Photoshoot for Elle Girl

Sunday, Sept.11--Fittings for Elle Girl (fashion show the next day)

Monday, Sept.12--Walmart fashion show, red carpet for the press, and fashion show after party. After party, fly out late at night to Boston.

Tuesday, Sept.13--The Morning Show on UPN 38 & appearance on UPN 38's morning talk show (7am), Local Radio & Appearance on JAMN 94.5 Radio (8am), shoot station promos, cut promo lines for UPN 38 and ANTM (9am), Interviews with local press--Boston Herald/Boston Globe (10am), Break, then lunch with contest winners (noon), Autograph session at retail partner~ 2 hrs.......then, fly out in the early evening to Chicago.

Wednesday, Sept.14--hair & make-up (6:30am), appearance on WFLD Fox Thing in the Morning News department (7:50am), taping at B-96 radio (8:30am), live or tape appearance at WGCI radio (9:30am), promotional shoot back at WFLD/WPWR with Jim Marketti (10am), lunch, appearance at retail partner (1-3pm), appetizers with key clients at a restaurant (3:30-5:30pm), then, fly out to San Francisco

Thursday, Sept.15--radio station interviews (6-9am), tape promos (10-12n), lunch with contest winners (12-1:30pm), break, public event--autograph session, Q&A session (3-5pm), client cocktail reception (5:30-8pm), THEN fly out to Los Angeles.......

Friday, Sept.16--Tyra's Talk Show (TBD, ?), Rehearse & fitting for Emmy Awards Show (TBD, ?), but for sure....US Weekly Party!!!!

Saturday, Sept.17--affliiate event

Sunday, Sept.18--rehearse for Emmy's Award Show (TBD, ?), Emmy Trophy Presenter walk red carpet (TBD,?), Emmy Award's Show (TBD,?), but for sure Emmy After party at the "Entertainment Tonight and People Magazine Party!!!!!" Yeah, I cannot believe this,,,,,

Monday, Sept.19--fly out to Las Vegas

Tuesday, Sept.20--early morning promos, autograph signing sessions, etc

Wednesday, Sept.21--Can you believe that I finally fly home!!!!

(Oh, and the places where I put TBD, and "?" were because they are not sure which girls yet will be doing those things, because not every girl will be chosen....so, I will let you know for sure if I am one of the girls selected! I hope and pray that I am, if it is the Lord's will!)
    Here's another pic too:
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

Quote Originally Posted by sepia
    http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=model4christ

Shannon will be on the ANTM tour, the only one from Cycle 1. She also says she will be in an ad for an electrical company, though they only used her legs.

she posted her schedule for the tour:

Here's another pic too:
    Wow, she reminds me of nikki taylor in this picture. Out of the girls in cycle one, she probably had the best stats on paper. 5'11", just 18 years old, and a reed-thin body made for the runway. Her face was also very beautiful. I wonder if she turned down a lot of offers because of her personal beliefs? I also wonder if she had won instead of adrianne if revlon would have honored their contract?

She's just average to me. Nothing special, just another model.

They always said season 1 that for shannon to be edgy she had to put her hair back in a tight bun. Most of her portfolio pics are like that, but I really prefer it down.

That last picture , the black and white one is HORRIBLE! She looks like the lady from"Monster"