Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon

No one has really heard about Shannon

Although she too got a contract how come she isnt in the public that much. They interview all but Shannon on Murray in the Morning from what i heard. Elyse was on Jimmy and Murray, and Robin was on Extra i believe, etc etc. But how come they dont focus on the 2nd place winner.
    Or according to the show 2nd place.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jrc93
    I have been reading and reading and cannot figure out why there is not more interest in Shannon. Does anyone have any information on what she is doing now. I also think it is pretty sad that people on here talk bad about her when clearly, she was probably the nicest girl on the show. She was not in your face about her Christianity like Robin, but set in her ways and very strong in her faith. I feel like some of you are putting her down for that. I am a Christian and I wish I had half the faith and witnessing power that she has.

People put her down for being a virgin and not doing a nude photo shoot. How sad! I think it is awesome and shows that she has a lot of willpower. Her belief in God is amazing because she knows and expresses openly on a national TV program that she has remained pure because that is the Lord's will for her life. As it should be for everyone out there. This world would be a much better place if we all had morals like her. I would just really like to see her get some positive remarks. Ok, I better get off my soapbox because I could type forever!

Congrats Shannon! You are a wonderful influence for women!

yes! i totally agree with you, i think shannon is really nice and beautiful,
    i like her the most! that's why i have made a site for her
    http://shannonstewart.netfirms.com/
    she had came and told us what she has been doing.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Hey, sorry for being so random and bringing this to top but I just read that Shannon actually has a journal and it is at: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=model4christ

Do you guys think this journal is for real? or just some mad fan? Because why the hell would Shannon put up her photos from the show =/

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Hey, sorry for being so random and bringing this to top but I just read that Shannon actually has a journal and it is at: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=model4christ

Do you guys think this journal is for real? or just some mad fan? Because why the hell would Shannon put up her photos from the show =/
    That's real
    Shannon Stewart fan site:
    http://www.shannonstewart.net

FORT Fanatic
    I randomly decided to visit Shannon Stewart's online journal to see what she's up to and she actually updated it yesterday - she's planning on competing in the Miss Ohio pageant again. If any of you get the pageant on tv, here's your chance to see her.

FORT Fanatic
    In case anyone cares , Shannon reports on her blog that she made it to the semifinals in this past weekend's Miss Ohio USA pageant.

do you have the link to her livejournal?

It's Xanga. And here's the link as previously posted. Now I'll go tell Elyse (as if we're close.)

Quote Originally Posted by Model Behavior
    It's Xanga. And here's the link as previously posted. Now I'll go tell Elyse (as if we're close.)
    Oh, I already have her xanga. I have a xanga page of my own as well, but I thought estella_nyc meant live_journal but really said online journal... sorry for the confusion.

This is from Shannon's xanga

Two more I found:

"What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"