Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shannon

ILuvRobin
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I don't think it will be Shannon. IluvRobin, you mentioned that Robin said she was "shocked" by the winner. I think it's fair to say that Robin's head was so far in the clouds (I chose a nice airy metaphor instead of what I wanted to write) that anyone chosen other than herself would shock her.

What we saw of Robin on TV looked like a classic narcissistic personality.

As for Shannon - maybe the Crest people need a new spokesmodel.

I appreciate the restraint....I think deep down Robin knew she was not going to win..That is why she said her job was done....I really believe that Shannon has a shot, Robin herself says she is rooting for her

urban cowgirl
    As far as robin stating we would be shocked at the winner, i think she probably knows that a lot of people expect elyse to win, when it will be adrianne. Perhaps robin doesn't see adrianne winning or being the front runner.

ILuvRobin
    Adrienne would not be a shock..the only think with her is a boyish nature, if she toned down a little she would be the front runner...Remember, that Adrienne won with the socialites and that is major points...Even Robin gave her props for it, when she spoke to the camera

Hi, all. I think, I really really think that whoever the winner was, Robin said that it would be a shock. Becuase, like we can see in her interview, now she is promoting the show in LA, and it's the best to say that it will be a shock. Like many reality shows, (ex. Joe Millionaire) the show promoters always say that there will be a shock at the end.
    On the other hand, if she said, "Oh, no. No one will surprise at the winner. It's a no surprise!" to the media, it's not gonna attract the viewers in any ways..
    So, I think what Robin said is not a big deal to be interpreted in any serious ways...
    How do you all think???

urban cowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    How do you all think???
    I think freely, and uniquely.

FORT Fogey
    Since it's Elyse's to lose, the "shock" would be Shannon or Adrianne taking it. In Robin's mind, though, maybe she means "shocks" as in someone as exact opposite as her winning (Elyse).

The shocking end:

Tyra: Well, we couldn't agree on anyone so we decided to bring in two more finalists...

or -

Tyra: Guest judge this week - all of your ex-boyfriends!

or -

Tyra: None of you were as good as me, so I'll be doing the Revlon commercial.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    hepcat!

FORT Newbie

Shannon fan!

I have been reading and reading and cannot figure out why there is not more interest in Shannon. Does anyone have any information on what she is doing now. I also think it is pretty sad that people on here talk bad about her when clearly, she was probably the nicest girl on the show. She was not in your face about her Christianity like Robin, but set in her ways and very strong in her faith. I feel like some of you are putting her down for that. I am a Christian and I wish I had half the faith and witnessing power that she has.

People put her down for being a virgin and not doing a nude photo shoot. How sad! I think it is awesome and shows that she has a lot of willpower. Her belief in God is amazing because she knows and expresses openly on a national TV program that she has remained pure because that is the Lord's will for her life. As it should be for everyone out there. This world would be a much better place if we all had morals like her. I would just really like to see her get some positive remarks. Ok, I better get off my soapbox because I could type forever!

Congrats Shannon! You are a wonderful influence for women!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jrc93
    I have been reading and reading and cannot figure out why there is not more interest in Shannon. Does anyone have any information on what she is doing now. I also think it is pretty sad that people on here talk bad about her when clearly, she was probably the nicest girl on the show. She was not in your face about her Christianity like Robin, but set in her ways and very strong in her faith. I feel like some of you are putting her down for that. I am a Christian and I wish I had half the faith and witnessing power that she has.

People put her down for being a virgin and not doing a nude photo shoot. How sad! I think it is awesome and shows that she has a lot of willpower. Her belief in God is amazing because she knows and expresses openly on a national TV program that she has remained pure because that is the Lord's will for her life. As it should be for everyone out there. This world would be a much better place if we all had morals like her. I would just really like to see her get some positive remarks. Ok, I better get off my soapbox because I could type forever!

Congrats Shannon! You are a wonderful influence for women!
    I totally agree with you. Shannon was not a focus on the show because she is nice and nice is boring for realiy TV.
    Shannon went back to New york to sign with IMG.