Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Shannon

Re: Shannon

So Shannon looks like Heidi Klum?

I thought she looks like Melrose.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

I really do not like Shannon. My least favorite runner-ups were Shannon, and Joanie. They were boring to me.
    "Even though I didn't win, I still feel like I am on top of the world." -Dominique

I love Shannon's smile. It's like Parvati's but I think Elyse is miles more deserving than Shannon.
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

A.J, Nicole, Renee, Jenah ILikeThat's Avatar

I think Shannon is underrated! She can be high fashion. She does really look like a model! She is very attractive, her body is perfect! Her photos are gorgeous! Her runway walk is way better than Adrianne's or Elyse's ones. I like her personality, her voice is so interesting. Actually, she' my favorite runner-up.
    Whitney won!!!

I think she should've won over Adrianne! I bet she wouldn't of disowned the show! Her walk was better too!
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

The original leatherface of ANTM who paved the way for Lisa (C5), Joanie, Jade, Melrose, Renee, and Dominique. These girls are talented but they just look old for their age.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Shannon? Leatherface? I don't get it.

In the first episode, the panel (I believe it was Janice specifically) told Shannon that she was tanning too much, thus was looking leathery.

I'm not sure if they actually said "leathery" but that was what they were getting at.

So did anyone else hear? Shannon got married! Congrats to her!

She's married to the guy who appeared on the Tyra Show with her a while ago. His name is Matt. I looked at her MySpace, but unfortunately it's private. But her default picture shows her in her wedding dress while her new husband is kissing her on the cheek.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yahoo. She can now offer her virginity to the man she loves.